Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Heh, I know I'm late, but I just have to say I love this vid! It's truly great. laugh

Just a question though; the old lady in the video (who's seen hugging Clark and later on staring into a mirror while Clark's fixing his tie) who's she? And what episode is it from?

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm glad Cherry popped this one to the top. I had this video on my hard drive, but I realized as I skimmed the comments folder that I never commented.

I just watched it again to refresh my memory, and OMG, I'm laughing so hard. This is just inspired. So, so funny.

Great vid!

Oh, and Cherry -- the scenes with Clark with the old woman is from "Brutal Youth". Lois has learned that Clark may not age as she does, and these are her "visions" as she thinks about what the future might be like for them.

Kathy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks Kathy! I was so curious... :p

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
YAY!!! Loved the vid!! And HAPPY belated Birthday Erica!!!!!!!
Again great job on the vid rach and jen!!!

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
Kerth
Kerth
This is the best video EVER! You did a fabulous job!!!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG, that's hilarious... brilliant, too. Way to go!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

I'm so behind with commenting on this, but I just had to second Pam's thoughts.

Brilliant! I'm still smiling. smile

Yours Jenni

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I was about to issue a challenge for someone to make a music video of The Arrogant Worms rendition of the Happy Birthday Song, since I seen one done for SG-1 (look for A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG about 3/4th of the way down the page. Jack is wearing a party hat) .

Your version is just as good!

Thanks!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
OMG, I made a mistake of watching this video in the school library and along with watching it I managed to get half the people in the library kicked out for laughing loudly!
Some of my friends saw me laughing by myself, I was seriously trying so hard to laugh w/o any sound, they went over to me and I guess others have seen me laughing too and we were all encircling this one computer. We watched the video,it was my second time to see it again so I figured I wouldn't be laughing so hard anymore but the second I saw the dancing part OMG! thumbsup clap
I see this was posted 2 years ago and it's not december yet so let me be the first one to greet happy birthday to Erica for this year. smile

You're the icing on my cake.
What's that?
Chocolate, of course.
--
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SPark:
<strong> OMG, I made a mistake of watching this video in the school library and along with watching it I managed to get half the people in the library kicked out for laughing loudly!
Some of my friends saw me laughing by myself, I was seriously trying so hard to laugh w/o any sound, they went over to me and I guess others have seen me laughing too and we were all encircling this one computer. We watched the video,it was my second time to see it again so I figured I wouldn't be laughing so hard anymore but the second we saw the dancing part OMG! thumbsup thumbsup clap

You're the icing on my cake.
What's that?
Chocolate, of course.
--
Kerth
Kerth
I regularly send a link to this video for my friends' birthdays. I've also shown it to my 8th grade students! EVERYONE LOVES THIS VIDEO!!! Even the kids who never watched Lois and Clark think the images are hysterical and go perfectly with the lyrics. And those of us to whom the lyrics too aptly apply... laugh I'm glad this thread is up at the top again...everyone needs to watch this video. I stand by my previous opinion...best video ever! thumbsup Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hehehe... thanks forthe happy birthday in advance. Whenever I am down I watch this video/.. i sed it to everyone to.. laugh

MDL Erica.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard