Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Psychofurball New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 12/23/04 10:23 PM
Hello Friends,

My Friend Jen(mmmsquirrel) And I made a new video, It's for a friend(and my wife)Erica, Her birthday isn't til xmas,But with everyone being busy we wanted to post it early. And so I don't forget laugh

So erica, this vid is for you!! Happy Birthday Hon! I hope you get what you want *coughs* luthor. OH! That already happen, well anyway on to the video. It's Happy Birthday By the Arrogant Worms.
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Rm

party party party party party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA!!!

Rach & Jen
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 12/24/04 06:16 AM
Happy Birthday Erica!

thumbsup thumbsup

~Liz
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 12/24/04 09:29 AM
WOW!!!! rotflol

Thanks for everything girls. sloppy !!! Wow!!!

party

MDL.
Posted By: sandrad Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 12/24/04 09:31 AM
thumbsup That was FANTASTIC, you guys! The words and the scenes match impeccably! Awesome!

Happy Birthday, Erica!

Mirage smile
Posted By: minimunch3 Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 12/29/04 06:41 PM
Great video! smile And, as always, nice job matching the lyrics to the scenes. Btw, who sings this song? I've never really heard many different 'happy birthday' songs.

and Happy Birthday!!!

~Kristen
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 12/29/04 08:10 PM
It's sung by the arrogant worms, Don't really know the band, but i figured this song was nice for erica. laugh

Rach
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 12/30/04 09:25 AM
[Linked Image] Good work, girls! [Linked Image] It was perfect to Erica!! [Linked Image]

Too good! [Linked Image] I can't stop laughing! [Linked Image]

Andreia [Linked Image]
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 12/30/04 10:47 AM
You already know I love this Rach!!! Perfect matchs that made this hilarious!!! I watch it everytime I need a good laugh! laugh

Sara goofy
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 12/30/04 03:55 PM
Great video!! And funny, too! I love how you girls matched the lyrics and the pictures!!

thumbsup clap dance

See y' all,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 01/01/05 03:12 PM
clap clap clap clap

notworthy notworthy notworthy

I think that says it all.
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 01/01/05 05:39 PM
Again - I forgot to comment. grumble

AWESOME!!!! I don't know where to start my compliments. notworthy notworthy
Posted By: Laurach Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 01/02/05 11:22 AM
That was Hysterical!!!! I loved it!!!! And since my birthday just passed too I thought it was great<g> The dancing scenes fit the music perfect and so did all the scenes. Love Lois old age images in there. The words match the music. very very funny girls, I was LOL! Laura
Posted By: Emzy Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 01/08/05 04:41 AM
Hi wave im new to this site, but i think its bloody brillant laugh
This was the first Video i watched and i thought it was so funny, i was laughing all the way through clap

Em
Posted By: LabRat Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 01/08/05 06:35 AM
Hey, Emzy! Welcome to our playground. Hope you have lots more fun here hanging out with us and that you find many more things to make you laugh!

Enjoy! clap clap

LabRat smile
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 01/08/05 04:15 PM
Hi Emzy, Welcome to the boards!

What a first clip you watched! rotflol

I hope you can download a few more and have fun with us. Stories are also granted fun.

See you around.

MDL/Erica.
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 01/08/05 07:48 PM
hi

lol

Love the video, was so funny and I really like the lyrics of the song.
rotflol
karla
Posted By: HatMan Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 01/08/05 11:14 PM
" rotflol "!!!

I just finally got the chance to DNL and see this!!

What a song! I never heard that one before!

Better yet... I can't believe what you managed to do with it! Brilliant lyric/image matches! Cracks me up and then again and again and... rotflol

Great job!!

Oh, and a very belated happy birthday to you, Erica! laugh

Paul
Posted By: LabRat Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 01/09/05 05:57 AM
Brilliant lyric/image matches
Just have to come back to reiterate this. I've played this half a dozen times and it cracks me up more every time I do. The matches are just simply inspired.

I think my favourite is the one of Jimmy with the pizza. It has me wiping away tears of laughter, especially the end bit which just matches the music there so perfectly.

But...where on earth does that clip of Clark come from that's just after the line "But you didn't die this year, I guess that's good enough"? It just looks so dang weird! goofy

LabRat smile
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 01/09/05 12:46 PM
But...where on earth does that clip of Clark come from that's just after the line "But you didn't die this year, I guess that's good enough"? It just looks so dang weird!
It comes from the ep "Never on Sunday" where the magician is staring at clark. I'm glad you guy's enjoy the vid.

Rach laugh
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 01/12/05 01:42 PM
hey guys i wanted to come in and thank everyone for watching the vid and i really hope you enjoyed it. rachel was the mastermind but i helped!!!
jen
Posted By: Cherry Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 02/12/05 04:17 AM
Heh, I know I'm late, but I just have to say I love this vid! It's truly great. laugh

Just a question though; the old lady in the video (who's seen hugging Clark and later on staring into a mirror while Clark's fixing his tie) who's she? And what episode is it from?
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 02/12/05 08:26 AM
I'm glad Cherry popped this one to the top. I had this video on my hard drive, but I realized as I skimmed the comments folder that I never commented.

I just watched it again to refresh my memory, and OMG, I'm laughing so hard. This is just inspired. So, so funny.

Great vid!

Oh, and Cherry -- the scenes with Clark with the old woman is from "Brutal Youth". Lois has learned that Clark may not age as she does, and these are her "visions" as she thinks about what the future might be like for them.

Kathy
Posted By: Cherry Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 02/12/05 08:59 AM
Thanks Kathy! I was so curious... :p
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 02/12/05 06:13 PM
YAY!!! Loved the vid!! And HAPPY belated Birthday Erica!!!!!!!
Again great job on the vid rach and jen!!!

Later Days!
Andie
Posted By: groobie Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 02/27/05 11:40 PM
This is the best video EVER! You did a fabulous job!!!
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 03/01/05 09:48 AM
OMG, that's hilarious... brilliant, too. Way to go!

PJ
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 03/13/05 05:54 AM
Hi,

I'm so behind with commenting on this, but I just had to second Pam's thoughts.

Brilliant! I'm still smiling. smile

Yours Jenni
Posted By: Mister Data Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 08/16/06 07:36 AM
I was about to issue a challenge for someone to make a music video of The Arrogant Worms rendition of the Happy Birthday Song, since I seen one done for SG-1 (look for A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG about 3/4th of the way down the page. Jack is wearing a party hat) .

Your version is just as good!

Thanks!

James
Posted By: SPark Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 08/17/06 08:43 PM
OMG, I made a mistake of watching this video in the school library and along with watching it I managed to get half the people in the library kicked out for laughing loudly!
Some of my friends saw me laughing by myself, I was seriously trying so hard to laugh w/o any sound, they went over to me and I guess others have seen me laughing too and we were all encircling this one computer. We watched the video,it was my second time to see it again so I figured I wouldn't be laughing so hard anymore but the second I saw the dancing part OMG! thumbsup clap
I see this was posted 2 years ago and it's not december yet so let me be the first one to greet happy birthday to Erica for this year. smile
Posted By: SPark Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 08/17/06 08:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SPark:
<strong> OMG, I made a mistake of watching this video in the school library and along with watching it I managed to get half the people in the library kicked out for laughing loudly!
Some of my friends saw me laughing by myself, I was seriously trying so hard to laugh w/o any sound, they went over to me and I guess others have seen me laughing too and we were all encircling this one computer. We watched the video,it was my second time to see it again so I figured I wouldn't be laughing so hard anymore but the second we saw the dancing part OMG! thumbsup thumbsup clap
Posted By: groobie Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 08/18/06 10:40 PM
I regularly send a link to this video for my friends' birthdays. I've also shown it to my 8th grade students! EVERYONE LOVES THIS VIDEO!!! Even the kids who never watched Lois and Clark think the images are hysterical and go perfectly with the lyrics. And those of us to whom the lyrics too aptly apply... laugh I'm glad this thread is up at the top again...everyone needs to watch this video. I stand by my previous opinion...best video ever! thumbsup Susan
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Vid: Happy Birthday! - 08/22/06 08:28 AM
Hehehe... thanks forthe happy birthday in advance. Whenever I am down I watch this video/.. i sed it to everyone to.. laugh

MDL Erica.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards