Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#240577 12/02/04 03:36 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hello Friends!! hyper

I have a new video shock WOO HOO! Anyway I want to thank Sara for her help on a few clips, And Jen for encouragement to continue. And my wife for her support!Thanks to Annette and El also for uploading them for me, And Thank you to all who leaves wonderful comments about my videos! If it wasnt for all of you I probably wouldnt even be making them. laugh This song is called "Die another day" And sung by madonna. Enjoy!!

Die another day

Die another day rm

Let me know what you think!! smile

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wife!!! laugh

Great video... super funny!

I love the beats. It is really nice. I love the suspense my senses parts.

and the 'delay my pleasure one'??? clap Well done!

MDL (who's still trying to think what's wife planning for plastic plates! ARGH. They gave me nightmares!)

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Rach!

You have a real knack for matching clips with beats in the song!!! So in this vid, with so many beats to the song, it really showed and it was awesome! thumbsup I found myself trying to catch my breath at all the parts that Lois was. shock I especially loved the end when the sound of Lois getting pulled out of the water matched perfectly with the last beat of the song!! Whoohoo!

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awesome! LOL, as soon as I saw the song title, I automatically assumed the subject of the video. It was great how the clips ran with the beats.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol, Rachel -- fun video! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
wooow great music video jump
I realy loved it!!!! lol

x-x-x Nathalie -x-x-x
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok Rachel, here is my critique<g>. I loved it! the song once again fit the video very well. You have good timing with the different shots. I liked the font and fade in at the start too. But the way you capture the moment of Lois's different situations is awesome. The line, I'm going to close my body off, was timed perfect with the images of Lois closing her eyes and such. Also I like the fade outs in between scenes. You know just how much darkness and pause to put in to the rythm of the music. It also made me realize how much physical work Teri hatcher and Dean had in that show. She must be a real sport to put up with wet cement and water and fire and such<g> Anyway, great use of video, timing, music, ryhthm and story telling all roled up into one. You have a nack for this, you should think about being an editor. Laura

Clark: β€œIf we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
clap clap clap clap

~β€’~
Merriwether
Merriwether
That was just awesome! My mouth just dropped open and my eyes didn't blink for the longest time. I had to soak it in. that was just superb. The timing with the beats. I liked the blank/black sections. They fit really well. Gee Lois falls a lot in the sky! I agree with everyone else's assessment. I was a bit confused at the end. I thought my computer was acting silly again, but I watched the ending three times and then I uunderstood what was going on.

I love the font. What type is that? I've seen you use that sometimes. It is soooo cute! (In a good way.)

I don't know whether to tell Lois to snap out of it and smarten up or just say she has really bad luck. She sure does have a dazed look on her face a lot. LOL.

Clark looks good as always. laugh

I enjoyed how you opened the video too.

My enthusiastic first words of pleasure I shall not repeat here. In stead I'll repeat my praise.

Thank you thank you thank you! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

I cannot say enough.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Such a cool video, never heard this song before but I love it! cool Your timing is amazing, I don't know how you do it but please don't ever stop! clap

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ok we know i hate the song. but the vid rocks. (and secretly i'm starting to like the song too) shhhhh LOL anyways great job rachie!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup

jen

whatcha gonna do when they come for you. LOL prolly cry!

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Good lord, woman, you're a freakin' genius with this stuff! I'm just shaking my head in awe -- and turning green with envy. So, so, so good. Can I be you when I grow up? (No jokes about my age, now. wink )

Seriously, just fantastic. You match the beat of the music so well with the clips. I'm totally impressed.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Kathy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
OMG RACH!!!!

Kathy is SO right you are a genius with these music videos!!! And now this vid is one of my favorites!!! I've watched this video over and over and I still love it!!!! GREAT JOB!!! PLZ Keep posting!!!! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next!!!! *goes back to watching video*
hyper

Later Days!!
Andie
(sorry I got a little carried away with the graemlins but what can I say? There so fun to use!!)

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
eek Oh WOW!!! That was fantastic!!! clap

The song was awesome, perfect for the show, and the clips just blended seamlessly with the music. I'm a bit lost for words! It's so, SO good!!!

Wow, you simply must keep it up and keep it coming! I can't wait to see anything new that you put out. Great job!!! *pat on the back*

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just watched this, Rach. Great job! I'd never have thought of using a Bond theme for Lois, but it really works. All of Lois's near-death experiences and her need to snoop around make her a perfect fit for the song. Very cool image/lyrics matches, too, not to mention well-timed and clever cuts. Impressive. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
OH WOW!!! eek You guy's make me feel loved. whinging Thank you EVERYONE, For the fdk, I loved what you guy's thought of the video. I'm so glad you guy's liked it. Thank you so much for your comment's. sloppy

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow!

(Was getting bored of reading a research paper. Needed a break. Logged on and was browsing through the archive of music videos. Saw this. Once, twice and once more.)

Superb. Really liked it. Infact going to watch it again.

smile dance

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Blogger
Blogger
Awww I wanted to see it, but the links aren't working frown

"You're everything that's good about the human race.
You showed me what it means to be close to someone.
You inspire me to be better, to work harder for a better tomorrow.
You represent everything I'm supposed to believe in.
I was sent here to find you, to be with you."-Clark to Lois
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Oh, thats because the links were switched. Here is the new one.

Die Another Day

Rach

Blogger
Blogger
Thanks alot, that was really good thumbsup

"You're everything that's good about the human race.
You showed me what it means to be close to someone.
You inspire me to be better, to work harder for a better tomorrow.
You represent everything I'm supposed to believe in.
I was sent here to find you, to be with you."-Clark to Lois

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard