Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Psychofurball New Video: Die Another Day - 12/02/04 07:36 PM
Hello Friends!! hyper

I have a new video shock WOO HOO! Anyway I want to thank Sara for her help on a few clips, And Jen for encouragement to continue. And my wife for her support!Thanks to Annette and El also for uploading them for me, And Thank you to all who leaves wonderful comments about my videos! If it wasnt for all of you I probably wouldnt even be making them. laugh This song is called "Die another day" And sung by madonna. Enjoy!!

Die another day

Die another day rm

Let me know what you think!! smile

Rach
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/02/04 08:35 PM
Wife!!! laugh

Great video... super funny!

I love the beats. It is really nice. I love the suspense my senses parts.

and the 'delay my pleasure one'??? clap Well done!

MDL (who's still trying to think what's wife planning for plastic plates! ARGH. They gave me nightmares!)
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/02/04 08:52 PM
Rach!

You have a real knack for matching clips with beats in the song!!! So in this vid, with so many beats to the song, it really showed and it was awesome! thumbsup I found myself trying to catch my breath at all the parts that Lois was. shock I especially loved the end when the sound of Lois getting pulled out of the water matched perfectly with the last beat of the song!! Whoohoo!

Sara
Posted By: Shadow Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/03/04 12:08 AM
Awesome! LOL, as soon as I saw the song title, I automatically assumed the subject of the video. It was great how the clips ran with the beats.

JD
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/03/04 05:06 AM
lol, Rachel -- fun video! smile

PJ
Posted By: Nathalie Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/03/04 09:45 AM
wooow great music video jump
I realy loved it!!!! lol
Posted By: Laurach Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/03/04 02:57 PM
Ok Rachel, here is my critique<g>. I loved it! the song once again fit the video very well. You have good timing with the different shots. I liked the font and fade in at the start too. But the way you capture the moment of Lois's different situations is awesome. The line, I'm going to close my body off, was timed perfect with the images of Lois closing her eyes and such. Also I like the fade outs in between scenes. You know just how much darkness and pause to put in to the rythm of the music. It also made me realize how much physical work Teri hatcher and Dean had in that show. She must be a real sport to put up with wet cement and water and fire and such<g> Anyway, great use of video, timing, music, ryhthm and story telling all roled up into one. You have a nack for this, you should think about being an editor. Laura
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/03/04 04:56 PM
clap clap clap clap
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/03/04 05:02 PM
That was just awesome! My mouth just dropped open and my eyes didn't blink for the longest time. I had to soak it in. that was just superb. The timing with the beats. I liked the blank/black sections. They fit really well. Gee Lois falls a lot in the sky! I agree with everyone else's assessment. I was a bit confused at the end. I thought my computer was acting silly again, but I watched the ending three times and then I uunderstood what was going on.

I love the font. What type is that? I've seen you use that sometimes. It is soooo cute! (In a good way.)

I don't know whether to tell Lois to snap out of it and smarten up or just say she has really bad luck. She sure does have a dazed look on her face a lot. LOL.

Clark looks good as always. laugh

I enjoyed how you opened the video too.

My enthusiastic first words of pleasure I shall not repeat here. In stead I'll repeat my praise.

Thank you thank you thank you! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

I cannot say enough.
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/03/04 08:54 PM
Such a cool video, never heard this song before but I love it! cool Your timing is amazing, I don't know how you do it but please don't ever stop! clap
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/04/04 07:56 PM
Ok we know i hate the song. but the vid rocks. (and secretly i'm starting to like the song too) shhhhh LOL anyways great job rachie!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup

jen

whatcha gonna do when they come for you. LOL prolly cry!
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/04/04 09:01 PM
Good lord, woman, you're a freakin' genius with this stuff! I'm just shaking my head in awe -- and turning green with envy. So, so, so good. Can I be you when I grow up? (No jokes about my age, now. wink )

Seriously, just fantastic. You match the beat of the music so well with the clips. I'm totally impressed.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Kathy
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/05/04 01:36 PM
OMG RACH!!!!

Kathy is SO right you are a genius with these music videos!!! And now this vid is one of my favorites!!! I've watched this video over and over and I still love it!!!! GREAT JOB!!! PLZ Keep posting!!!! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next!!!! *goes back to watching video*
hyper

Later Days!!
Andie
(sorry I got a little carried away with the graemlins but what can I say? There so fun to use!!)
Posted By: sandrad Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/05/04 06:00 PM
eek Oh WOW!!! That was fantastic!!! clap

The song was awesome, perfect for the show, and the clips just blended seamlessly with the music. I'm a bit lost for words! It's so, SO good!!!

Wow, you simply must keep it up and keep it coming! I can't wait to see anything new that you put out. Great job!!! *pat on the back*

Mirage smile
Posted By: HatMan Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/05/04 09:51 PM
Just watched this, Rach. Great job! I'd never have thought of using a Bond theme for Lois, but it really works. All of Lois's near-death experiences and her need to snoop around make her a perfect fit for the song. Very cool image/lyrics matches, too, not to mention well-timed and clever cuts. Impressive. smile

Paul
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 12/06/04 11:17 AM
OH WOW!!! eek You guy's make me feel loved. whinging Thank you EVERYONE, For the fdk, I loved what you guy's thought of the video. I'm so glad you guy's liked it. Thank you so much for your comment's. sloppy

Rach
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 05/02/05 06:34 PM
Wow!

(Was getting bored of reading a research paper. Needed a break. Logged on and was browsing through the archive of music videos. Saw this. Once, twice and once more.)

Superb. Really liked it. Infact going to watch it again.

smile dance
Posted By: Lois & Clark Fan Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 05/02/05 08:41 PM
Awww I wanted to see it, but the links aren't working frown
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 05/02/05 10:50 PM
Oh, thats because the links were switched. Here is the new one.

Die Another Day

Rach
Posted By: Lois & Clark Fan Re: New Video: Die Another Day - 05/07/05 12:55 PM
Thanks alot, that was really good thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards