Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Canada does seem to be very good for inspiration. Kaethel comes to stay with me for a few days, and the next thing we're creating this trailer together. Wonder what she'd do if she stayed for a month? goofy

The trailer is for one of our very favourite Tank Wilson stories, Day Follows Nightfall. Thank you to Elena for uploading it for us!

Day Follows Nightfall WMP version

[Linked Image] Real Player version

Do look carefully at the song credits! wink

Wendy and Kae smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Bad girls!!!! You're supposed to be *writing* not making trailers! wink

Oh well, I love trailers too!!

And this one, was great!! smile1

The snow effects were cool! I really love the text..especially the "...and finding yourself somewhere you never expected to be..." Great clips! *Great* music! wink Good job ladies!!

And... jawdrop Tank is a musician?! Wow!! And what a great song too (from what I heard of it laugh )!!

Sara (who is assuming that now that you ladies have this out of your systems, you'll be writing, right? wink )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
Columnist
I appreciate these music trailers even more now that I've seen even a smidgen of how much work goes into them.

This one is awesome, Wendy and Kaethel, and I can hardly wait until you load your next trailer!

Irene smile
who already misses you both very much....

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yep, I too was privy to the geniuses at work <g>. I really enjoyed watching Kaethel and Wendy work their magic, and the resultant trailer is amazing. Really makes me want to read the story.

And what can I say? Tank!!! You have an amazing voice!!!!! Wonderful. I'm so impressed.

Great job, you two. Let's see, you have at least 24 hours more together...how many can you whip out in that amount of time?

smile

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kaethel and Wendy

An excellent trailer! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice guys, I really like the fall scene at the beginning and the snow scene at the end too! Laura

Clark: β€œIf we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yay! A great new trailer for a great story! I love how you put the trailer together, W & K, with all the scenes from the show. I started laughing when I saw the "snow" falling over Clark when he landed, but the Welcome to Minnesota sign really cracked me up. So fun and so appropriate.

And, of course, using another one of Tank's songs for the second half of the video. I've always loved your music, Tank, so this was an extra special treat. smile

Kathy

Top Banana
Top Banana
The best compliment you can give us is to say the trailer made you want to read that fantastic Tank story, so thank you very much, guys! smile

We had a lot of fun creating this one together *live*, so we're absolutely delighted you enjoyed watching it. smile

Maybe our production team will keep collaborating, you know? wink

Wendy and Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard