Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Wendymr New Trailer: Day Follows Nightfall - 10/30/04 10:23 AM
Canada does seem to be very good for inspiration. Kaethel comes to stay with me for a few days, and the next thing we're creating this trailer together. Wonder what she'd do if she stayed for a month? goofy

The trailer is for one of our very favourite Tank Wilson stories, Day Follows Nightfall. Thank you to Elena for uploading it for us!

Day Follows Nightfall WMP version

[Linked Image] Real Player version

Do look carefully at the song credits! wink

Wendy and Kae smile
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Trailer: Day Follows Nightfall - 10/30/04 05:52 PM
Bad girls!!!! You're supposed to be *writing* not making trailers! wink

Oh well, I love trailers too!!

And this one, was great!! smile1

The snow effects were cool! I really love the text..especially the "...and finding yourself somewhere you never expected to be..." Great clips! *Great* music! wink Good job ladies!!

And... jawdrop Tank is a musician?! Wow!! And what a great song too (from what I heard of it laugh )!!

Sara (who is assuming that now that you ladies have this out of your systems, you'll be writing, right? wink )
Posted By: IreneD Re: New Trailer: Day Follows Nightfall - 10/31/04 03:10 PM
I appreciate these music trailers even more now that I've seen even a smidgen of how much work goes into them.

This one is awesome, Wendy and Kaethel, and I can hardly wait until you load your next trailer!

Irene smile
who already misses you both very much....
Posted By: lynnm Re: New Trailer: Day Follows Nightfall - 10/31/04 06:16 PM
Yep, I too was privy to the geniuses at work <g>. I really enjoyed watching Kaethel and Wendy work their magic, and the resultant trailer is amazing. Really makes me want to read the story.

And what can I say? Tank!!! You have an amazing voice!!!!! Wonderful. I'm so impressed.

Great job, you two. Let's see, you have at least 24 hours more together...how many can you whip out in that amount of time?

smile

Lynn
Posted By: TriciaW Re: New Trailer: Day Follows Nightfall - 11/01/04 12:41 AM
Kaethel and Wendy

An excellent trailer! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Laurach Re: New Trailer: Day Follows Nightfall - 11/01/04 07:13 PM
Nice guys, I really like the fall scene at the beginning and the snow scene at the end too! Laura
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Trailer: Day Follows Nightfall - 11/02/04 10:58 AM
Yay! A great new trailer for a great story! I love how you put the trailer together, W & K, with all the scenes from the show. I started laughing when I saw the "snow" falling over Clark when he landed, but the Welcome to Minnesota sign really cracked me up. So fun and so appropriate.

And, of course, using another one of Tank's songs for the second half of the video. I've always loved your music, Tank, so this was an extra special treat. smile

Kathy
Posted By: Kaethel Re: New Trailer: Day Follows Nightfall - 11/15/04 10:45 PM
The best compliment you can give us is to say the trailer made you want to read that fantastic Tank story, so thank you very much, guys! smile

We had a lot of fun creating this one together *live*, so we're absolutely delighted you enjoyed watching it. smile

Maybe our production team will keep collaborating, you know? wink

Wendy and Kaethel smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards