Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey smile

Ever since I've tried my hand at music videos, I've been itching to do a trailer, and one night a few weeks ago, inspiration actually hit. thumbsup

So this trailer is just a small tribute to Wendy's talent for making me think about the characters and making me feel their emotions so strongly.

W, take it as a thank you for all the fantastic fanfics you give us, and okay, also as a major kick in the butt for you to give us MORE! sloppy

Summer Dreaming (WMP version)

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
WOW!! Great trailer, Kae! smile1

And Wendy...start posting!!!

Elena smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Top Banana
Top Banana
Bravo, K!!!

Wow, both you and Elena in the same week? We are going to be having all of these new, amazing trailers coming out of our ears. Yay!!!

This is just wonderful - I'm completely intrigued and now just cannot wait to read Wendy's story. Looks like lots of Lois angst because perhaps she made the wrong decision? Good stuff. smile

Keep 'em coming.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
ACK!!! No fair, no fair, no fair!!! whinging

Okay...I'll stop whining now. The computer should be fixed soon...then I'll just have to convince the sister that I *need* to use the computer, screw what she says. laugh

Sara (who may not be whining anymore, but is sure as heck pouting mad )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kaethel, thank you!!! drool Did I say 'perfect' yet? goofy

And thanks, guys, for saying you're looking forward to the story. I hope to start posting Summer Dreaming some time later this week. smile

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Merriwether
Merriwether
Aww, Kae, you know just how to suck me in! I love your music videos and this trailer keeps you batting 100%, smile

I love all the Lex and Lois shots ... he is so sweet and caring (from Lois's perspective) but she's still not happy. Can't wait to read to see how she finds out who she really loves. smile

Great trailer! Thanks for posting it for us!

Kathy

Columnist
Columnist
thumbsup Wow Kae!! You can make music videos, fanfic, and now Trailers!!! Is there anything you can't do? I loved it. It makes me want to read the story NOW!!!

Hope you make more trailers.
clap
Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Wow, both you and Elena in the same week? We are going to be having all of these new, amazing trailers coming out of our ears. Yay!!!
I'll ditto Lynn on this, just so long as she knows that this doesn't mean *she* can slack on making trailers now! wink

Kae!!!!!!!!!!

goofy ) I really love the part when the "Summer Dreaming" part kicks in, you picked the clips expertly!!! Now...if only I can get caught up on my homework before Wendy starts posting... laugh

Sara (who is impressed...but still waiting for a little something else from Kae.... wildguy wildguy wildguy wink )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow Kae!! You can make music videos, fanfic, and now Trailers!!! Is there anything you can't do? I loved it. It makes me want to read the story NOW!!!
Can you come and do my homework?

I liked how you put scenes making Lex seem gentle and lovely towards Lois and seeing the confusion on Lois' face....oh someone already said something similar to that.

I can hardly wait for the fic. I love angst and a fic when Lois and Clark are in the beginning of knowing eachother..... Yipee!

*cough* Ugh. Hopefully I feel better soon so I can ENJOY it!!!!!!!!

Way to go guys. Your hard work is really appreciated.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
Kae,

Basically, I have nothing new to add. Just the same old, same old, "I loved it!" You don't want to hear that again, do you? wink

Anyway, basically, yeah, I want to reiterate what has been said -- loved the clips you chose, showing a "gentle, caring" Lex (ha! We know better!) and, at the same time, Lois's discontent. Perfect blend with the music and text, too. And, as it's supposed to, it made me *really* want to read the story!

Ooh, I see Wendy posted! Yay!

Great job, Kae!

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kaethel

WOW, this is excellent. smile1
Now I can't wait to read the complete story.

Tricia cool

Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
It's been a busy few weeks, between flying (yes, flying!! laugh ), working (yes, working mad ) and writing (yes, writing! hyper ), but I haven't forgotten your very nice words about this first trailer of mine.

Thank you all so much for telling me you enjoyed it!! smile

Kaethel smile (not flying at the moment, but still on cloud 9 wink )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard