Print Thread
#240309 10/14/04 10:06 AM
Elena Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Guess what?? smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, El! This is amazing!! I can't believe that you managed to find enough clips of Clark as Kal-El in order to make this - and you even managed to fit dialogue to scenes it didn't come from! Absolutely fantastic! clap

Now we know you can make these, what's next? wildguy wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful, El!!

And now your little secret is out of the bag. We know that you can make wonderful trailers, so it's fair that we start hounding you for lots more. Welcome to the club. wink

Really, this trailer is so intriguing. I love the mix of imagery with title cards - I really got a great sense of the story.

More. Soon. smile

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Features Writer
Features Writer
El... notworthy

This is a great trailer. Yeah, I agree with Lynn. we can get the picture of the story.

I told you in mIRC, but I tell you now again!

This trailer is reaaaaaaally cool !!!

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
El this is so great!!!!!!

See? You *are* awesome!!!

dance

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG, El, you just about gave me a heart attack! smile1

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh my gosh! That was *wonderful*! Just fabulous!

El, you totally rock. <g>

Great story, and great trailer. I just love these things so much. It's like a whole new way to enjoy the show. Makes me fall in love all over again. smile

Thanks for doing this and sharing it with us, El. You are so talented!

Kathy

Top Banana
Top Banana
cool cool cool cool

Phenominal! Amazing trailer and what a story..I just devoured it in the archives and now am ready for the sequel....wait a minute..you're not posting yet?? Get busy Pam!! laugh

So now we have yet another talented trailer maker..unreal! The clips, sound bites and music were so perfect that I still have goosebumps! notworthy

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You posted! hyper And what a trailer! wildguy

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
El

WOW!! This is excellent. smile1 I'm looking forward to your next one.

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
WOW Elena!!!!

That was a truly wonderful trailer!! The music, words, video clips...ALL of it was awesome! I got goosebumps watching that! *goes back to watch it again*

Well that does it for me, now I gotta read that story! That trailer was so cool! I just can't help but not read it wink

Off I go towards the archives... smile smile

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Great trailer! It makes me want to go back and reread this excellent story! *eyes school book, eyes computer.. hrm...*

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow. I get back from a week and half's workload out of town, and we have *two* new trailers?! dance

I *just* got back home after driving for ten hours, riding the ferry for three hours and a train for nearly two hours, so I'm completely, totally and utterly exhausted, but I just had to download this one before I got to bed. So since I'm sleep deprived, I'll hold my comments for now and be back later, but just had to mention this: the music captivated me right away. <g> El, I didn't know you listened to film scores? But really, it was FANTASTIC use of the theme from "Glory" by James Horner that just fitted perfectly with the images!!

Be back later!

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Columnist
Columnist
Oh El!!!
This trailer Rocks!! You did a superb job smile1

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Elena Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Wow! Thank you! blush

I didn't expect such a great response to what is basically just a first try! smile1

Also, let me thank Kae for all the useful tips she gave me smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw Sweet Elena. Good job. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
El, you ROCK!!!!!

drool

Sara (who's wondering just how long she'll have to wait for that sequel when she gets the first one read....Pam? wink )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
El,

I've been remiss in posting comments on this. Bad me! Anyway, I *love* this trailer! Beautiful choice of music, great clips that fully capture the mood of the story, wonderful manipulation of scenes and dialogue to make it fit... Just perfect.

And, of course, it makes me want to go read the story again! Which, naturally, will make me want the sequel. Pam? <g>

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
Merriwether
Merriwether
ugh. I have not had time to watch it. At least I can now and all I have to say is I have some reading to do so I can understand the sequal when it comes out.

Music thumbsup

The whole Kal-El thing got to me and at the same time made me get all smiley. I find it somehow romantic. Now seeing this trailer w/ a different twist on our normal LnC reality has my brain going HMMMMM. Very intersting! Very good job at getting me hooked on this one!

I've always been so attracted to the colours of, in this case, Kal-El's red outfit. MMMMMMmmmmmm.

Great job. Please keep your video making skills up! thumbsup

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard