Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Elena New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/14/04 02:06 PM
Guess what?? smile1
Posted By: Wendymr Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/14/04 02:11 PM
Wow, El! This is amazing!! I can't believe that you managed to find enough clips of Clark as Kal-El in order to make this - and you even managed to fit dialogue to scenes it didn't come from! Absolutely fantastic! clap

Now we know you can make these, what's next? wildguy wildguy

Wendy smile
Posted By: lynnm Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/14/04 02:16 PM
Wonderful, El!!

And now your little secret is out of the bag. We know that you can make wonderful trailers, so it's fair that we start hounding you for lots more. Welcome to the club. wink

Really, this trailer is so intriguing. I love the mix of imagery with title cards - I really got a great sense of the story.

More. Soon. smile

Lynn
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/14/04 02:52 PM
El... notworthy

This is a great trailer. Yeah, I agree with Lynn. we can get the picture of the story.

I told you in mIRC, but I tell you now again!

This trailer is reaaaaaaally cool !!!

MDL.
Posted By: amciotola Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/14/04 03:05 PM
El this is so great!!!!!!

See? You *are* awesome!!!

dance
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/14/04 06:57 PM
OMG, El, you just about gave me a heart attack! smile1

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJ
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/14/04 07:38 PM
Oh my gosh! That was *wonderful*! Just fabulous!

El, you totally rock. <g>

Great story, and great trailer. I just love these things so much. It's like a whole new way to enjoy the show. Makes me fall in love all over again. smile

Thanks for doing this and sharing it with us, El. You are so talented!

Kathy
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/14/04 08:53 PM
cool cool cool cool

Phenominal! Amazing trailer and what a story..I just devoured it in the archives and now am ready for the sequel....wait a minute..you're not posting yet?? Get busy Pam!! laugh

So now we have yet another talented trailer maker..unreal! The clips, sound bites and music were so perfect that I still have goosebumps! notworthy

~Liz
Posted By: Kaethel Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/14/04 09:41 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You posted! hyper And what a trailer! wildguy

Kaethel smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/15/04 04:42 AM
El

WOW!! This is excellent. smile1 I'm looking forward to your next one.

Tricia cool
Posted By: andieanderson1979 Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/16/04 11:02 PM
WOW Elena!!!!

That was a truly wonderful trailer!! The music, words, video clips...ALL of it was awesome! I got goosebumps watching that! *goes back to watch it again*

Well that does it for me, now I gotta read that story! That trailer was so cool! I just can't help but not read it wink

Off I go towards the archives... smile smile

Later Days!
Andie
Posted By: Karen Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/17/04 12:52 PM
Great trailer! It makes me want to go back and reread this excellent story! *eyes school book, eyes computer.. hrm...*
Posted By: Pelican Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/17/04 03:27 PM
Wow. I get back from a week and half's workload out of town, and we have *two* new trailers?! dance

I *just* got back home after driving for ten hours, riding the ferry for three hours and a train for nearly two hours, so I'm completely, totally and utterly exhausted, but I just had to download this one before I got to bed. So since I'm sleep deprived, I'll hold my comments for now and be back later, but just had to mention this: the music captivated me right away. <g> El, I didn't know you listened to film scores? But really, it was FANTASTIC use of the theme from "Glory" by James Horner that just fitted perfectly with the images!!

Be back later!
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/18/04 06:29 PM
Oh El!!!
This trailer Rocks!! You did a superb job smile1

Rach
Posted By: Elena Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/20/04 09:00 AM
Wow! Thank you! blush

I didn't expect such a great response to what is basically just a first try! smile1

Also, let me thank Kae for all the useful tips she gave me smile1
Posted By: Laurach Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/20/04 02:05 PM
Aw Sweet Elena. Good job. Laura
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/20/04 02:46 PM
El, you ROCK!!!!!

drool

Sara (who's wondering just how long she'll have to wait for that sequel when she gets the first one read....Pam? wink )
Posted By: Bethy Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/21/04 02:13 AM
El,

I've been remiss in posting comments on this. Bad me! Anyway, I *love* this trailer! Beautiful choice of music, great clips that fully capture the mood of the story, wonderful manipulation of scenes and dialogue to make it fit... Just perfect.

And, of course, it makes me want to go read the story again! Which, naturally, will make me want the sequel. Pam? <g>

Bethy
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: New Trailer: Hearts Divided - 10/22/04 09:04 PM
ugh. I have not had time to watch it. At least I can now and all I have to say is I have some reading to do so I can understand the sequal when it comes out.

Music thumbsup

The whole Kal-El thing got to me and at the same time made me get all smiley. I find it somehow romantic. Now seeing this trailer w/ a different twist on our normal LnC reality has my brain going HMMMMM. Very intersting! Very good job at getting me hooked on this one!

I've always been so attracted to the colours of, in this case, Kal-El's red outfit. MMMMMMmmmmmm.

Great job. Please keep your video making skills up! thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards