Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Hey all. I'm in this weird mode of redoing a lot of my old videos, to make them either LOOK better or just BE better. I used a lot of long scene for Feels Like Heaven back in 98, so I decided to take another run at it just for fun.

I also did a video to the song Sometimes When We Touch, very waffy mood I was in.

Ha, I sure ain't anymore.

I have issues with a tall skinny long haired man I used to like...I'll get over them eventually.

http://www.creations.dreamhost.com

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sometimes When We Touch - oh, the nostalgia. Haven't heard that song in years. When it came out, I thought it was the epitome of WAFFs. (Well, I would have done if I'd known what WAFFs were back then goofy )

Andrea, I can't play this one. When I put the mouse over the picture and click nothing happens.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup (but then, I like *all* your videos, Andrea. smile )

I couldn't see Sometimes When We Touch, either. Let us know when the link is working... I'm looking forward to seeing it, too!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Sorry about that broken link thing, I was doing it so late and am on meds for an infection that my brain isn't all there smile But I have fixed it:) Hope you all enjoy:)

Columnist
Columnist
Wow, Well I loved "sometimes when we touch"(it's working now) That vid was very very good. Loved it. I had to hear it cause my friend loves that song. Good job andrea thumbsup

Hope to see more from you.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Merriwether
Merriwether
I had to stop the video (Feels Like Heaven) and say this before I forget - which I often do.

The two elevator scenes - I LOVED THAT!!!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard