Lois & Clark Forums
Hey all. I'm in this weird mode of redoing a lot of my old videos, to make them either LOOK better or just BE better. I used a lot of long scene for Feels Like Heaven back in 98, so I decided to take another run at it just for fun.

I also did a video to the song Sometimes When We Touch, very waffy mood I was in.

Ha, I sure ain't anymore.

I have issues with a tall skinny long haired man I used to like...I'll get over them eventually.

http://www.creations.dreamhost.com
Sometimes When We Touch - oh, the nostalgia. Haven't heard that song in years. When it came out, I thought it was the epitome of WAFFs. (Well, I would have done if I'd known what WAFFs were back then goofy )

Andrea, I can't play this one. When I put the mouse over the picture and click nothing happens.

LabRat smile
thumbsup (but then, I like *all* your videos, Andrea. smile )

I couldn't see Sometimes When We Touch, either. Let us know when the link is working... I'm looking forward to seeing it, too!

- Vicki
Sorry about that broken link thing, I was doing it so late and am on meds for an infection that my brain isn't all there smile But I have fixed it:) Hope you all enjoy:)
Wow, Well I loved "sometimes when we touch"(it's working now) That vid was very very good. Loved it. I had to hear it cause my friend loves that song. Good job andrea thumbsup

Hope to see more from you.

Rach
I had to stop the video (Feels Like Heaven) and say this before I forget - which I often do.

The two elevator scenes - I LOVED THAT!!!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards