Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#240018 08/05/04 10:28 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello Again!!

Well, this video was started right after I was finished with I Need You. Its called "How Will I Know" and its sung by Whitney Houston. I was surprised by how fast this one was done compared to I Need You heehee.

Comments good or bad are always welcome! Again the only thing I ask is that you don't use this as your own. Enjoy!!

http://www.nfanfic.net/realvideo/HowWillIKnow.wmv

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Love it! I've always liked that song... and I really enjoyed all the clips from Season's Greedings laugh Yay, happy song! <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I liked this a lot! Excellent beat matches, I was quite impressed. (Even if some were happy accidents... I love those.) Well even if each was articulately planned, who cares, it looked good. smile

Keep at it!

Molly
Columnist
Columnist
Woot! You made another video, Way to go. Love the way you matched the clips to the lyrics. And the season greedings is always fun to see. Keep up the good work!!

Your partner in crime,
Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Merriwether
Merriwether
Aww, cute! Lots of great images in here. I especially liked the "it's all very sweet" when she's drinking the milkshake -- LOL. (Though the "I'm asking you 'cause you know about these things" with the two evil shrinks from the Argh had me both laughing *and* groaning. <g>)

Thanks for sharing it with us. smile

Kathy

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard