Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: andieanderson1979 New Video: How Will I Know - 08/05/04 02:28 PM
Hello Again!!

Well, this video was started right after I was finished with I Need You. Its called "How Will I Know" and its sung by Whitney Houston. I was surprised by how fast this one was done compared to I Need You heehee.

Comments good or bad are always welcome! Again the only thing I ask is that you don't use this as your own. Enjoy!!

http://www.nfanfic.net/realvideo/HowWillIKnow.wmv

Later Days!
Andie
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: New Video: How Will I Know - 08/05/04 04:18 PM
Love it! I've always liked that song... and I really enjoyed all the clips from Season's Greedings laugh Yay, happy song! <g>

PJ
Posted By: LNCroxmysox Re: New Video: How Will I Know - 08/05/04 07:31 PM
I liked this a lot! Excellent beat matches, I was quite impressed. (Even if some were happy accidents... I love those.) Well even if each was articulately planned, who cares, it looked good. smile

Keep at it!
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Video: How Will I Know - 08/06/04 11:23 PM
Woot! You made another video, Way to go. Love the way you matched the clips to the lyrics. And the season greedings is always fun to see. Keep up the good work!!

Your partner in crime,
Rach
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Video: How Will I Know - 08/09/04 06:53 PM
Aww, cute! Lots of great images in here. I especially liked the "it's all very sweet" when she's drinking the milkshake -- LOL. (Though the "I'm asking you 'cause you know about these things" with the two evil shrinks from the Argh had me both laughing *and* groaning. <g>)

Thanks for sharing it with us. smile

Kathy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards