Next Thread
Print Thread
#239831 06/18/04 10:27 AM
lynnm Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey All!

Can anyone think of a scene/episode where Clark, as Superman, enters a window at night to see Lois sleeping? Need a short-haired Lois.

What would also work is a scene of Lois sleeping by herself and a scene with Superman entering a window at night. I can do some fancy splicing to make two separate such scenes fit my need.

Also, any ideas where I might find scenes of Lois and Clark getting into bed or Clark crawling into bed where Lois is waiting or sleeping?

Thanks!
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
#239832 06/18/04 10:47 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Coming up blank on the first bit, but I remember a scene in the episode where Clark's powers go haywire because of red kryptonite. L&C are getting into bed together, someone puts the light out, and then Lois winces when she lies on her bruised arm (the arm that Clark hurt).

Yvonne

#239833 06/18/04 11:48 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Clark watches her sleeping in MJD. But as far as I know he never flew in their bedroom window at night in S4.

Lois gets into bed w/Clark at the end of FTASV.

Flying in the window at night... with her with short hair... yeah I'm blanking there. I can't recall him ever, like, coming to the window and watching her. Seems like every time he came to the window as Superman he made his presence known. There's Metallo, The Source, CoM, WOS, WWW, to name a few where he pops in her window. The faux Superman comes in, in Vatman, but I doubt you want that. smile

Molly
#239834 06/18/04 12:38 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just Say Noah, they're in the cabin. Lois is in bed, Clark is floating around. I think by the window sometimes, although not through it. But maybe he leaves and comes back? Don't remember for sure, but thought I'd point it out in case you could maybe work with it.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard