Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: lynnm Need a Scene - Quick! - 06/18/04 02:27 PM
Hey All!

Can anyone think of a scene/episode where Clark, as Superman, enters a window at night to see Lois sleeping? Need a short-haired Lois.

What would also work is a scene of Lois sleeping by herself and a scene with Superman entering a window at night. I can do some fancy splicing to make two separate such scenes fit my need.

Also, any ideas where I might find scenes of Lois and Clark getting into bed or Clark crawling into bed where Lois is waiting or sleeping?

Thanks!
Lynn
Posted By: YConnell Re: Need a Scene - Quick! - 06/18/04 02:47 PM
Coming up blank on the first bit, but I remember a scene in the episode where Clark's powers go haywire because of red kryptonite. L&C are getting into bed together, someone puts the light out, and then Lois winces when she lies on her bruised arm (the arm that Clark hurt).

Yvonne
Posted By: LNCroxmysox Re: Need a Scene - Quick! - 06/18/04 03:48 PM
Clark watches her sleeping in MJD. But as far as I know he never flew in their bedroom window at night in S4.

Lois gets into bed w/Clark at the end of FTASV.

Flying in the window at night... with her with short hair... yeah I'm blanking there. I can't recall him ever, like, coming to the window and watching her. Seems like every time he came to the window as Superman he made his presence known. There's Metallo, The Source, CoM, WOS, WWW, to name a few where he pops in her window. The faux Superman comes in, in Vatman, but I doubt you want that. smile
Posted By: HatMan Re: Need a Scene - Quick! - 06/18/04 04:38 PM
Just Say Noah, they're in the cabin. Lois is in bed, Clark is floating around. I think by the window sometimes, although not through it. But maybe he leaves and comes back? Don't remember for sure, but thought I'd point it out in case you could maybe work with it.

Paul
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards