Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
I'm just one of the old ones who has now come out of hiding...well not really hiding, I don't know, just some kind of break I guess.

Well anyway, if anyone remembers me I used to be big in FoLCdom, I had web pages and made a ton of music videos. I stopped b/c it seemed like everyone was doing it and I was getting emails that upset me to the tune of "Can I use your clips and just put another song over it?" and I just got fed up and gave it up. I also just got too busy to continue anymore and since I had lost all my websites due to a Yahoo buyout I had just lost the will.

Well, four years later here I am. I have made a new music video, have put up a few of my old ones as well but the quality isn't too great due to bandwidth restrictions and the fact that I want to save that for my new videos:)

I've had a pretty rough last couple of years so this is my own little way of escaping. I'll probably go back to writing some fanfic as well, I will be putting my old fanfic on the site for those who are interested...so I guess this did have a fanfic point anyway:)

the new site is at http://www.creations.dreamhost.com

Thank you everyone for your support throughout the years:)

Andrea:)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Dani! smile So nice to see you back.... and I'm very excited to hear you're making music videos again -- yours were always my favorites. In fact, it's partly your fault that I've started listening to country music goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
That's funny considering I don't even really listen to it anymore:) Well except Faith FOREVER and Shania:)

I have soo many songs on my agenda to make videos to, and things are slow at work so I'm stuck at home so it's pretty much perfect timing:)

Andrea:)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Annette and I just watched your new video, Andrea - it's terrific!! Loved it. thumbsup The song is perfect for Lois and Clark, and you chose some great scenes to go with it.

Welcome back!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, welcome back! Delighted to hear that you've revived your love for the show and are enjoying making videos again. See you haven't lost your touch any either. dance

More! Soon!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Welcome back!!! smile1

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Thanks Wendy:) I'm working on getting a bigger version up for broadband users, or those willing to wait, that is bigger and has better sound. I did have it up but it messed up in encoding so it freezes at one point.

Hoping to finish the next one today, still working on it. smile

A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
OK I have the response screen up too long and end up missing more replys:)

Just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words. Hopefully this better version will finish encoding soon so I can get it on the web. Since I have broadband now things are so much easier and I've never lost my love for L&C, just other things...cough cough...MEN..well...one...cough cough got in the way of EVERYTHING and now I'm like screw it:)

Today I have a cold and am eating onion and garlic soup, anyone want some??> smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
cough cough...MEN..well...one...cough cough got in the way of EVERYTHING and now I'm like screw it:)
LOL! Well, good to see you have your priorities right. goofy

Hope you feel better soon - the soup sounds delicious but I'll forego it in favour of the pot of vegetable and lentil soup I have bubbling away on the stove at the moment <g> and which is beginning to smell very tempting!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like pot luck day at the office!

I'll bring the baked beans and we'll do a welcome back Party, though I'm a recent poster myself.

Howdy Andrea, can't wait to check out your videos!

TEEEEEJ

A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
OK:) The big more stereo sounding version of the video is up. It's 21MB but looks great so if you want a better version go right ahead smile

A party?? I'm all for a party!!! smile I am high on Thera Flu but it's not really working yet...but I'm sure it will help as I just stare at Dean:)

It's so hard making videos when I pass my fave eps JSN and DTOSC, b/c then I just end up watching them. They really need to put that on DVD already, those tapes are near dead! I could do it myself but the quality wouldn't be as good

Columnist
Columnist
I just saw the video, and I loved it! I love that song and I never thought of it as Lois and Clark before, but it fits the beginning of their relationship really well. I'm excited to see what your next project will be. laugh

~Anna

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Welcome back, Andrea! smile1

Tricia cool

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Popping back in to say what I completely forgot to mention last time around. goofy

This thread was very timely, Andrea - I'd just discovered At The Beginning recently on a Stargate music video and was convinced it was perfect for Lois and Clark. laugh

So not only delighted to find a new video from you, but thanks for the unexpected reminder that there is one for this great song too! I really enjoyed that one also. thumbsup

LabRat smile

The Musketeers

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard