Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Pelican and Lynn have graciously volunteered to put together trailers for not only all of our Best Overall nominees, but also for all our Best New Author nominees! One of the first has just been completed, and you can see it here: Windows Media Player and here: Real Video .

Congratulations, Roger! And I can't wait to see the rest of these!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I understand Lynn made this one. It's fabulous! I especially loved the parts where fdk was included, plus the scene where Clark screams in the Arctic. Very appropriate for that story! smile

Thank you very much, Lynn! And thanks to Pel also for her efforts in making so many fabulous trailers! hyper

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What a wonderful idea - Best New Author trailers!! And this is terrific. Loved the choice of music, and also the format: the Kerths symbol, the introduction of the author, the illustrations of his stories - and especially the 'reviews'! Great work, Lynn!! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Love it, love it, love it! Not just a talented author (just this minute finished reading The Butterfly Legacy and in a total state of awe and shock...) but a talented trailer-maker too! Is there no end to this woman's amazingness! thumbsup

I thought the inclusion of the fdk was a masterstroke - what a really cute idea! And the music made me chuckle. <G>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awww, Lynn! That was so sweet! And the music was a touch of genius. smile smile smile

Yvonne

Top Banana
Top Banana
GREAT JOB!!

clap clap clap

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Lynn and Pel

WOW! This is excellent. smile1

Congratulations, Roger! party

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful!

The music had me grinning from ear to ear. And the clips really made me want to reread Roger's work.

And including the feedback...brilliant!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Wow, I love it!! Really amazing! clap notworthy
It is a wonderful trailer, what a great idea to include feedback. I just had to reread the stories. laugh

Ines

"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (Albus Dumbledore, CoS)
Kerth
Kerth
Cool!!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard