Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam New Fanfic *Author* Trailer! - 02/26/04 03:03 PM
Pelican and Lynn have graciously volunteered to put together trailers for not only all of our Best Overall nominees, but also for all our Best New Author nominees! One of the first has just been completed, and you can see it here: Windows Media Player and here: Real Video .

Congratulations, Roger! And I can't wait to see the rest of these!

PJ
Posted By: RL Re: New Fanfic *Author* Trailer! - 02/26/04 03:13 PM
I understand Lynn made this one. It's fabulous! I especially loved the parts where fdk was included, plus the scene where Clark screams in the Arctic. Very appropriate for that story! smile

Thank you very much, Lynn! And thanks to Pel also for her efforts in making so many fabulous trailers! hyper
Posted By: Wendymr Re: New Fanfic *Author* Trailer! - 02/26/04 03:19 PM
What a wonderful idea - Best New Author trailers!! And this is terrific. Loved the choice of music, and also the format: the Kerths symbol, the introduction of the author, the illustrations of his stories - and especially the 'reviews'! Great work, Lynn!! smile1
Posted By: LabRat Re: New Fanfic *Author* Trailer! - 02/26/04 03:26 PM
Love it, love it, love it! Not just a talented author (just this minute finished reading The Butterfly Legacy and in a total state of awe and shock...) but a talented trailer-maker too! Is there no end to this woman's amazingness! thumbsup

I thought the inclusion of the fdk was a masterstroke - what a really cute idea! And the music made me chuckle. <G>

LabRat smile
Posted By: YConnell Re: New Fanfic *Author* Trailer! - 02/26/04 03:44 PM
Awww, Lynn! That was so sweet! And the music was a touch of genius. smile smile smile

Yvonne
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: New Fanfic *Author* Trailer! - 02/26/04 06:27 PM
GREAT JOB!!

clap clap clap

~Liz
Posted By: TriciaW Re: New Fanfic *Author* Trailer! - 02/27/04 01:25 AM
Lynn and Pel

WOW! This is excellent. smile1

Congratulations, Roger! party

Tricia cool
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: New Fanfic *Author* Trailer! - 02/27/04 05:23 AM
Wonderful!

The music had me grinning from ear to ear. And the clips really made me want to reread Roger's work.

And including the feedback...brilliant!

CC
Posted By: Pennyfeather Re: New Fanfic *Author* Trailer! - 02/27/04 05:42 AM
Wow, I love it!! Really amazing! clap notworthy
It is a wonderful trailer, what a great idea to include feedback. I just had to reread the stories. laugh

Ines
Posted By: daneel Re: New Fanfic *Author* Trailer! - 02/27/04 07:38 AM
Cool!!! smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards