Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Trenna Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
This song was recommended to me and it just "spoke" to me wink so I had to do it!

Thanks to Tineke for recommending it and providing me with the lyrics!

For the First Time Music Video

Enjoy,

Trenna

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Wow, that was really beautiful. Very good job.

Thanks for sharing,
Melisa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Trenna,

All I get when I try to download your videos lately is streams of code. Is it my Mac maybe? Am missing your very wonderful videos.

c.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Carol, the music videos an be played with Windows Media Player. It automatically downloads into that programme. Since you have a mac, it's possible you don't have it. Try looking here .

As to the video, it was another great one, Trenna! Keep them coming!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Maybe someone can help me. I have never yet seen a music video all the way through. This is what I get:

Windows Media Player comes up and shows first shot of video. At the bottom of the Media Player, it says: Buffering (0%). The number in the buffering parenteses changes to 2%, 8%, 12%, 26% and all of the sudden I get 1 second of video action. Immediately, the video stops, and Buffering is down to 0% again. Another wait while the percentage increases, 1 second of video plays, and the buffer is back down to 0% again! This continues, and I watch 1 second of video at at time until I finally get frustrated and close the link.

What is my problem? Not enough memory? A slow server? I want to see the music videos! whinging

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Vicki, try right-clicking on the link and select 'Save Target As' - save it to your hard drive, and once it's downloaded, play it from there. If you have a slow connection, it'll take a while (this is probably why you can't play it as a streaming video), but once it's on your hard drive it should play perfectly, and you'll be able to play it again as often as you like. smile

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Blogger
Blogger
That was a great video! It totally amazed me how well each of the scenes went with the song. Awesome job!
~Lauren

Clark: Lois, you're kinda babbling.
Lois: I know. See, I never babble.
Clark: Are you kidding? You're a brook.
Top Banana
Top Banana
It worked! smile1

Thanks, Wendy, for your suggestion. And thank you, Trenna, for an awesome video! clap

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks, Saskia - got it. smile
Trenna that was wonderful - perfect selection of clips. Thank-you so much for doing these.

c.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Thank you Trenna!

Beautiful, as always!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
WOW, Trenna! smile1

This video is beautiful. thumbsup

Thanks for sharing this wonderful video.

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Trenna,
I've been trying to see your videos for ages, and this time it actually worked "for the first time"! (haha)
I loved it, it's great to see what everyone was talking about all this time!
Awesome job!
-Wanda

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard