Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Trenna "For the First Time" Music Video - 02/02/04 12:11 PM
This song was recommended to me and it just "spoke" to me wink so I had to do it!

Thanks to Tineke for recommending it and providing me with the lyrics!

For the First Time Music Video

Enjoy,

Trenna
Posted By: Melisa Re: "For the First Time" Music Video - 02/02/04 12:26 PM
Wow, that was really beautiful. Very good job.

Thanks for sharing,
Melisa
Posted By: Anonymous Re: "For the First Time" Music Video - 02/03/04 02:32 AM
Hi Trenna,

All I get when I try to download your videos lately is streams of code. Is it my Mac maybe? Am missing your very wonderful videos.

c.
Posted By: Saskia Re: "For the First Time" Music Video - 02/03/04 02:47 AM
Carol, the music videos an be played with Windows Media Player. It automatically downloads into that programme. Since you have a mac, it's possible you don't have it. Try looking here .

As to the video, it was another great one, Trenna! Keep them coming!

Saskia
Posted By: Vicki Re: "For the First Time" Music Video - 02/03/04 03:23 AM
Maybe someone can help me. I have never yet seen a music video all the way through. This is what I get:

Windows Media Player comes up and shows first shot of video. At the bottom of the Media Player, it says: Buffering (0%). The number in the buffering parenteses changes to 2%, 8%, 12%, 26% and all of the sudden I get 1 second of video action. Immediately, the video stops, and Buffering is down to 0% again. Another wait while the percentage increases, 1 second of video plays, and the buffer is back down to 0% again! This continues, and I watch 1 second of video at at time until I finally get frustrated and close the link.

What is my problem? Not enough memory? A slow server? I want to see the music videos! whinging

- Vicki
Posted By: Wendymr Re: "For the First Time" Music Video - 02/03/04 03:57 AM
Vicki, try right-clicking on the link and select 'Save Target As' - save it to your hard drive, and once it's downloaded, play it from there. If you have a slow connection, it'll take a while (this is probably why you can't play it as a streaming video), but once it's on your hard drive it should play perfectly, and you'll be able to play it again as often as you like. smile

Wendy smile
Posted By: spazzqueen251 Re: "For the First Time" Music Video - 02/03/04 04:02 PM
That was a great video! It totally amazed me how well each of the scenes went with the song. Awesome job!
~Lauren
Posted By: Vicki Re: "For the First Time" Music Video - 02/04/04 02:03 AM
It worked! smile1

Thanks, Wendy, for your suggestion. And thank you, Trenna, for an awesome video! clap

- Vicki
Posted By: Anonymous Re: "For the First Time" Music Video - 02/04/04 03:15 AM
Thanks, Saskia - got it. smile
Trenna that was wonderful - perfect selection of clips. Thank-you so much for doing these.

c.
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: "For the First Time" Music Video - 02/04/04 06:55 PM
Thank you Trenna!

Beautiful, as always!

~Liz
Posted By: TriciaW Re: "For the First Time" Music Video - 02/06/04 08:38 PM
WOW, Trenna! smile1

This video is beautiful. thumbsup

Thanks for sharing this wonderful video.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Wanda Detroit Re: "For the First Time" Music Video - 02/15/04 06:09 PM
Trenna,
I've been trying to see your videos for ages, and this time it actually worked "for the first time"! (haha)
I loved it, it's great to see what everyone was talking about all this time!
Awesome job!
-Wanda
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards