Next Thread
Print Thread
#239070 12/04/03 06:48 AM
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, I need the answer to this as fast as humanly possible:

In what episode is Lois angry with Clark, and we see him trying to lean over her desk to read whatever she's doing/typing/reading, and she's just ignoring him, giving him the shoulder - literally - and we see this from Perry or/and Jimmy's point of view.

Anyone who can help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
#239071 12/04/03 06:54 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
This is a tough one because it may well have happened more than once. But the one that first comes to my mind would be in "And The Answer Is" -- Clark has left Lois's apartment in mid-sentence ("Lois, I'm Super-- late for my appointment at the barber." <g>) after Jace Mazik calls, and when Clark comes into the office that morning, Lois is furiously typing some type of hate letter to Clark about his behavior. Jimmy says "you aren't going to say those things to CK, are you??" and then a moment later Clark comes up, asks Lois into the conference room, then cringes as he reads her screen and quickly deletes it.

Could that be the one you are thinking of? I have a feeling there are other cases.

Kathy

#239072 12/04/03 06:58 AM
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
That's not the one, no. But it's pretty close, yes, and that's the one I'm currently using in...err, "something" <g>, but I think the other one would be even better.

I can so clearly see the scene in my head, but I'm completely blank to remembering what episode..

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
#239073 12/04/03 06:59 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Pel,

Kathy's suggestion was the first that came to my mind too. smile Like she says, I'm sure there are several others. The other one that leaps to mind is from Top Copy when Perry keeps talking about Norcross and Judd. He keeps pointing things out to Jimmy and that may happen during one of those times. Hope that helps.

Jana

"Don't you people have lives?!?" ~Joe on Wings

"An eternal, burning flame. Hope lives on and love remains." ~from Love Remains, by Collin Raye
#239074 12/04/03 07:01 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Jana could well be right - remember, Clark runs out on Lois during their chess game when she's trying to discuss their attempt to have a date? The next day she's furious and won't even speak to him. That could be it, maybe?

Wendy (who thinks she knows what Pel is working on and is excited!! jump )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#239075 12/04/03 07:09 AM
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Yes!! I love you, guys! sloppy laugh

Susan Kay
#239076 12/04/03 07:12 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
laugh Yay! Glad to be of help. And I can't wait to see why you needed this. <g> Like Wendy, I have an idea. hyper

Jana

"Don't you people have lives?!?" ~Joe on Wings

"An eternal, burning flame. Hope lives on and love remains." ~from Love Remains, by Collin Raye

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard