Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Pelican HELP!! What episode? - 12/04/03 10:48 AM
Okay, I need the answer to this as fast as humanly possible:

In what episode is Lois angry with Clark, and we see him trying to lean over her desk to read whatever she's doing/typing/reading, and she's just ignoring him, giving him the shoulder - literally - and we see this from Perry or/and Jimmy's point of view.

Anyone who can help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
Pelican smile
Posted By: KathyB Re: HELP!! What episode? - 12/04/03 10:54 AM
This is a tough one because it may well have happened more than once. But the one that first comes to my mind would be in "And The Answer Is" -- Clark has left Lois's apartment in mid-sentence ("Lois, I'm Super-- late for my appointment at the barber." <g>) after Jace Mazik calls, and when Clark comes into the office that morning, Lois is furiously typing some type of hate letter to Clark about his behavior. Jimmy says "you aren't going to say those things to CK, are you??" and then a moment later Clark comes up, asks Lois into the conference room, then cringes as he reads her screen and quickly deletes it.

Could that be the one you are thinking of? I have a feeling there are other cases.

Kathy
Posted By: Pelican Re: HELP!! What episode? - 12/04/03 10:58 AM
That's not the one, no. But it's pretty close, yes, and that's the one I'm currently using in...err, "something" <g>, but I think the other one would be even better.

I can so clearly see the scene in my head, but I'm completely blank to remembering what episode..
Posted By: Jana Re: HELP!! What episode? - 12/04/03 10:59 AM
Pel,

Kathy's suggestion was the first that came to my mind too. smile Like she says, I'm sure there are several others. The other one that leaps to mind is from Top Copy when Perry keeps talking about Norcross and Judd. He keeps pointing things out to Jimmy and that may happen during one of those times. Hope that helps.

Jana
Posted By: Wendymr Re: HELP!! What episode? - 12/04/03 11:01 AM
Jana could well be right - remember, Clark runs out on Lois during their chess game when she's trying to discuss their attempt to have a date? The next day she's furious and won't even speak to him. That could be it, maybe?

Wendy (who thinks she knows what Pel is working on and is excited!! jump )
Posted By: Pelican Re: HELP!! What episode? - 12/04/03 11:09 AM
Yes!! I love you, guys! sloppy laugh
Posted By: Jana Re: HELP!! What episode? - 12/04/03 11:12 AM
laugh Yay! Glad to be of help. And I can't wait to see why you needed this. <g> Like Wendy, I have an idea. hyper

Jana
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards