Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I had to vote for Perry. Like me, he is an Elvis fan!!

However, if Cat Grant had been on the list, I would've voted for her. I think Cat is hilarious! I was so mad when she was not in S2 and beyond!

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
i loved cat too! ^_^ it's funny how i used to blush when she made passes at clark. it's like i was embarrassed FOR him. lol.

sometimes i wish clark had gone out on an actual date with her. lol. just to ruffle lois's feathers.

Just got married (21st June 2010).
Columnist
Columnist
I had to choose Perry. I loved his crustiness. How he was uncomfortable showing his affection for Lois and Clark.

Jimmy as s supporting character who was meant to be the annoying little brother, so he tended to annoy us.

Martha and Jonathan are hard for me to seperate in someways into individual charaters. They go together so well. I also found them to be more than supporting characters in some ways because they were, at the time of the show, so essential to Clark dealing with all the crisises in his life, particularly emotional.

As for Cat, Henderson and Bernie they either weren't on the show long enough or not enough to be truly supporting characters. I would have loved to see much more of them in the show.

Now for least favorite supporting characters that would have to be in equal measures Lex and Tempus. Lex because I just can't believe he wasn't caught earlier. The way he treated people you would think someone would have turned him in or killed him before the the time of the show. Tempus I just couldn't believe how dumb he was and yet he thought he was so clever. Ugh.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
My vote for character who was least utilized would be Cat. There was a real opportunity to use her to grow Lois as a person, to bring them together as friends after they started off as almost enemies, but that didn't happen. I'm glad some writers have taken the character and done so many nice things with her.

My favorite supporting character to write is Lucy. I'm not sure why, but she has so much potential. She's smart like Lois but not driven to succeed - in fact, she's almost driven to prove to her parents that she's not going to succeed no matter what they do or say! And writing her so that she grows through that to being a mature adult is a real challenge, but for me it's worth it.

(I have an alt-Clark WIP where Lucy is quite mature. I may pull it out and polish off at a later date. I think my muses have had their interests piqued.)

And I'm the only one to vote for Lucy as my favorite (so far). Poor kid. She always gets the short end of the stick.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Yay!! Martha's winning! smile1

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I voted for Klien. I was about to vote for Martha, but really liked the doc in Toyman.

Here is how I would arrange them, if I could here

Dr. Klein
Martha Kent
Perry
Jonathan Kent
Jack
Inspector Henderson
Ellen Lane
Jimmy
Lucy Lane
Sam Lane

Martha, Perry and Jonathan are almost neck and neck. Jack and Henderson, ditto. Jimmy and the Lanes take dead last, though I marginally like Ellen better than Jimmy.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I love all of the supporting cast, but I especially love Jimmy. Especially once Justin Whalen took over the role.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard