I had to choose Perry. I loved his crustiness. How he was uncomfortable showing his affection for Lois and Clark.

Jimmy as s supporting character who was meant to be the annoying little brother, so he tended to annoy us.

Martha and Jonathan are hard for me to seperate in someways into individual charaters. They go together so well. I also found them to be more than supporting characters in some ways because they were, at the time of the show, so essential to Clark dealing with all the crisises in his life, particularly emotional.

As for Cat, Henderson and Bernie they either weren't on the show long enough or not enough to be truly supporting characters. I would have loved to see much more of them in the show.

Now for least favorite supporting characters that would have to be in equal measures Lex and Tempus. Lex because I just can't believe he wasn't caught earlier. The way he treated people you would think someone would have turned him in or killed him before the the time of the show. Tempus I just couldn't believe how dumb he was and yet he thought he was so clever. Ugh.