Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Okay, in two days, or three, we will know what is going to happen to Harry Potter. But I would really like to know what your preferences are. Do you want Harry to survive? (Yes, well, I guess most of you do. laugh ) Would you like Voldemort to be defeated in the upcoming book once and for all, or would you prefer J.K. Rowling to produce another seven books where Harry and Voldemort keep fighting each other? What other things would you like to see in this new, last(?) book?

I gave up on Harry after the first three books, so I'm not good at making suggestions about what you hard core Potterites might want to see! In this poll I'll just ask you what story developments you'd like to see in the last book, and then I'll just make a few suggestions. So please post your own comments and tell me what you would really like to see in the last(?) Potter book!

RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sadly, I'm not going to be able to read the book until I get back to the United States, so it'll be a couple more weeks before I'll get to see what happens. It'll be tough to avoid spoilers in the meantime, but I'm certainly going to try.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Kerth
Kerth
Everyone's guessing that at least one major character will die, people we're sympathetic with. My guess for this is Neville, others I've seen suggested include one or both Weasley parents and Hagrid.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hehe, this was fun, Ann, even though I've already read the book. And I'm one of the few people I know, because we'll have to wait for the Dutch translation until Christmas laugh So now I can make everyone really curious as to what is going to happen devil Yes, I'm kind of evil that way.

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard