daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
And here we have the Daily Planet newsroom wink

Good part! thumbsup

How will they contact Clark? confused

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, new part! I read it several hours ago -- I regret to say that I yelled at my kids so they'd leave me alone long enough -- and only now have a chance to comment. Anyway.

I love the idea of Lori wanting to meet Jimmy & getting a signed picture with Perry goofy And I did notice the bit about Lori being a bit shorter and how they weren't identical; thank you, I feel better now smile

As for sending a signal, having a picture like that is brilliant -- it won't mean a thing to most people, and doesn't risk messing up the future, but for 2099 Clark, it'll be a *very* clear signal.

I'll admit I was nervous when they went back to the parking garage at the end of the section... but at least it was just a messed-up car and not a maniac with a knife smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I wonder if the comment of Lois' about getting to see Lori's future, if only for a day, is a little bit of foreshadowing...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
clap WTG Nan! The pictures are inspired and subtle!!! You continue to amaze me with the twists!
I suspect a little more drama before the big aha moment will occur!
I can't update the Kent Family History from here, so it will wait until I get home. And Lori is doing something nice for John. Oh, another Tank problem: good Jimmy Olson.
cool
Artemis
James, I'm with you.
From Mt. Hood, Oregon dance notworthy

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey, Nan!

I'm still here, reading avidly. Someone needs to do a trailer of this story, finding someone who looks like Lois but is shorter, and not quite her twin. Who would fill the bill?

So I assume that 2099 Clark's research will turn up the picture of Lori and Lois with either Perry or Jimmy. Brilliant!

Have to put it in Mylar bags to preserve the picture for 100 years.

Or does it end up in a museum somewhere?

HMMM

Post again soon!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I was wondering if Lois would take a trip to the future -- I tend to think not, as it might mess things up for her to know too much (plus she's about to pop goofy ). As it is, she'll be able to predict her year of death with reasonable accuracy, which could make her reckless... oh wait, this is Lois, she's always reckless. wink

I suspect she'll hold onto the pictures and entrust them to her kids, in twenty to thirty years...

A trailer would be fun -- I did one for the whole series but this particular story would be very visually interesting, if someone could manage it...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sooo curious on how this will go!

Waiting with bated breath!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
I have nothing new to add, but I am enjoying this.

I do wonder if Clark will have a reunion with Lois. That would be nice for him...if it's okay with Lori.

gerry

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

Another great part! smile1

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard