Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK:Home: Circle of Fate 9/? - 08/23/05 04:08 PM
And here we have the Daily Planet newsroom wink

Good part! thumbsup

How will they contact Clark? confused

Jose hyper
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK:Home: Circle of Fate 9/? - 08/23/05 04:34 PM
Yay, new part! I read it several hours ago -- I regret to say that I yelled at my kids so they'd leave me alone long enough -- and only now have a chance to comment. Anyway.

I love the idea of Lori wanting to meet Jimmy & getting a signed picture with Perry goofy And I did notice the bit about Lori being a bit shorter and how they weren't identical; thank you, I feel better now smile

As for sending a signal, having a picture like that is brilliant -- it won't mean a thing to most people, and doesn't risk messing up the future, but for 2099 Clark, it'll be a *very* clear signal.

I'll admit I was nervous when they went back to the parking garage at the end of the section... but at least it was just a messed-up car and not a maniac with a knife smile

PJ
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK:Home: Circle of Fate 9/? - 08/23/05 05:14 PM
I wonder if the comment of Lois' about getting to see Lori's future, if only for a day, is a little bit of foreshadowing...

James
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK:Home: Circle of Fate 9/? - 08/23/05 09:58 PM
clap WTG Nan! The pictures are inspired and subtle!!! You continue to amaze me with the twists!
I suspect a little more drama before the big aha moment will occur!
I can't update the Kent Family History from here, so it will wait until I get home. And Lori is doing something nice for John. Oh, another Tank problem: good Jimmy Olson.
cool
Artemis
James, I'm with you.
From Mt. Hood, Oregon dance notworthy
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK:Home: Circle of Fate 9/? - 08/23/05 11:20 PM
Hey, Nan!

I'm still here, reading avidly. Someone needs to do a trailer of this story, finding someone who looks like Lois but is shorter, and not quite her twin. Who would fill the bill?

So I assume that 2099 Clark's research will turn up the picture of Lori and Lois with either Perry or Jimmy. Brilliant!

Have to put it in Mylar bags to preserve the picture for 100 years.

Or does it end up in a museum somewhere?

HMMM

Post again soon!
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK:Home: Circle of Fate 9/? - 08/24/05 07:56 AM
I was wondering if Lois would take a trip to the future -- I tend to think not, as it might mess things up for her to know too much (plus she's about to pop goofy ). As it is, she'll be able to predict her year of death with reasonable accuracy, which could make her reckless... oh wait, this is Lois, she's always reckless. wink

I suspect she'll hold onto the pictures and entrust them to her kids, in twenty to thirty years...

A trailer would be fun -- I did one for the whole series but this particular story would be very visually interesting, if someone could manage it...

PJ
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK:Home: Circle of Fate 9/? - 08/24/05 10:32 AM
Sooo curious on how this will go!

Waiting with bated breath!

~Liz
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK:Home: Circle of Fate 9/? - 08/24/05 03:45 PM
I have nothing new to add, but I am enjoying this.

I do wonder if Clark will have a reunion with Lois. That would be nice for him...if it's okay with Lori.

gerry
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK:Home: Circle of Fate 9/? - 08/26/05 07:31 AM
Nan

Another great part! smile1

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards