Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Yay, I start a comments thread, lol.

And ooooooooooo . . .

OK, at the end--*finally* we see Luthor. And oy--what a place to leave! Just after swearing on the channel that you would *never* leave us with awful cliffhangers. :p

And the pain, the pain was tangible. Lois' pain at Clark's betrayal, Clark's pain at her rejection . . . very well done!

And . . . I'll leave the rest of my FDK up to Krafty's excellent skill, since she always seems to say what I wish I could--10 times more eloquently. wink

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Interesting writing style! But it definitely works for me and for this excellent story. razz

Oh no!! wink

~Julia wave

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the doorway, blocking Clark’s exit was her very stunned ex-fiance.
Oh CRAP!!

Dang, why does Lois gotta be sooooo mean??? You did it good too. Felt like I was standing in a blizzard for a couple of seconds.

Anyway, keep it coming!! thumbsup and here's to hoping Lex gets a punch to the face.

TEEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very painful! mecry It's so clear that both of them are talking with their emotions shredded and not with their rational brains. She's not taking in what he's telling her - including the fact that he almost died and that it had something to do with her - and he's not taking in how much his lying hurt her. frown

At least she didn't want him to leave!

But now look what you've done! Lois calls Superman Clark just as Lex arrives! wildguy wildguy wildguy

Wendy wildguy

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Please tell me that Lex didn't hear Lois call Superman Clark...Get back here!! hyper

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Columnist
Columnist
Oh... My... Wow...

Not only is this an incredibly powerful story, but you seem to have a talent at picking the absolutely most evil place to end each section!

This is just awesome!

More, soon, please? How about early on Tuesday instead of late? Or even on Monday? Or Sunday? Or NOW???

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh please please please David post it all by Wednesday. I'm going back to work on Thursday and it drives me nuts and getting more of your wonderful story would certainly help with my mood. smile

Now of course you need to find a proper way to kill Lex. He can't know!!!!!! eek

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
“I gave it all up for you, because of you,” her voice wavered, “and you’re not even real.”
Heartbroken. I'm just heartbroken.

The pain is very tangible here. She loves him, but is deeply hurt by his secretiveness.

Really lovely writing, David. I like the sparse style.

Can't wait to see how they (you) sort this out.

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Wow! Now that was just painful but of course in a good way. laugh I agree that you can't post soon enough and I'm all for finding new ways to kill Luthor.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I can't believe I didn't post fdk for the first part...but you know how much I love it right?

Your style of writing is great! Something about it really makes stand out as great, its...its impact writing! Less is truly more it seems. How do you do that? notworthy notworthy hail

Anyways I have to go - but I wish I could write as well as you!

And I swear I'm not at all smug about the fact that I've seen the next part...why does no one look like they believe me? hehe!

/me runs away, hugging the file with the fic in it, giggling and yelling: "I love it! I love it! I lov...

In this life of froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone.
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Another solid part. Honestly, the sparse style isn't my thing, but that's just a personal preference, I guess. The subject matter is still great, though. I don't recall many stories where Luthor is around for the aftermath...and another mean cliff-hanger!! goofy

Jen
:p

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
David

WOW! So powerful and poignant! evil I hope he didn't hear Lois. eek

I can't wait to read more. Please post it before Wednesday morning (Aussie time). I leave early on Wednesdays and don't get home until late. Otherwise I may have track you down and pay a visit with shears and a pitchfork. wildguy wildguy

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
hmmm very interesting.

I dito Irene, that seriously was an evil place to end it.

smile

Avatar: Michael Clarke, awesome Aussie cricket player
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Finding Lex at your door is like discovering a snake in your shoe. It's nothing if not sobering. Lois and Clark can now fight with Lex, not each other.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Holy Canoli David! get back here and finish this! More soon. Poor Clark! Lois he needs you! Lex, Oh noooooo! Ack! LAura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, lots of emotion in this and soo painful for both of them!

Then Lex is at the door! HOLY!! shock

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! I mean...wow!

More!

Yvonne

PS: Love the title. Love the style.

PPS: The sparseness of this feedback is in direct homage to David's most excellent style. wink

PPPS: And if you believe that, you'll believe anything.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
oh my... wow! This is amazing! And what a cliffhanger.. please continue, asap!!! smile1

Awesome story so far smile

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, skimming these comments is killing me because I don't have time to read this segment right now. goofy

Just posting to say I haven't lost interest - may take me a day or so to get the free time to catch up, but I'll be back! Looking forward to it!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard