Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
If English is not your first language it must be a close second! Punctuation and Spelling were fine, and the Grammar wasn't bad at all. There were a few times that it didn't read like I would have written it, but it was completely understandable.

Now, as the the story itself. I like the show EE and so am quite intrested in your story. I like the premise and have actually thought about something similar, several times.

Interesting twist. It allows us to see more LnC and get an idea of their relationship, thus makeing the story more LnC-centric.

More soon please.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I never heard of Early Edition, but the premise is interesting. Not sure what the EE character can do, since he won't have all the facts... especially the CK=S one! laugh

You can check in Fanfic Related under the "Betas looking for work!" thread to find someone who can help you polish the grammar/spelling bits. There weren't many, but fixing them will make your story read much better. smile

I look forward to the next section!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start.

Worried he bent down to ask her what had happened, when he felt a pain greater than he had ever felt in his life piercing through his body, he looked down and saw that three bullets had racked his body, he couldn’t understand what was happening, he had been shot before, it wasn’t supposed to pain, it wasn’t even supposed to enter his body!

“Do you have any idea how hard it was to find kryptonite. It seems to be more extinct than the Dodo. Yes I actually found one of those on my search. I was finally able to find an owner and it didn’t take too much killing to convince him to give it to me, what not impressed…” Clark couldn’t believe it, in front of him stood his archenemy laughing menacingly.

“Lex…” Clark was surprised at how weak his voice sounded.

“What not as strong as you think?” Clark wished he could answer but he had absolutely no energy left.

So this was what it felt like to be dying, Clark thought.

The last thought that went through his mind was that he wished he had told Lois the truth.
grumble This was too easy.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Blogger
Blogger
Thanks to all of you, you are great! thumbsup

Thanks for the encouragement about my spelling and grammar, most of my work is in English, so I do have quite a lot of experience in the language, as well as it being a mandatory second language subject throughout school! laugh

Anycase, Thanks again to you all, I'll try to update on Monday, enjoy your weekend! party

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Welcome to the boards, Snipsa! smile1

And most beta readers will be able to help with grammar etc.

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Argh, you can`t let us hang there!!Gary Hobson where are you. You`ve got work to do. You`ve gotta save Superman`s live and quick. wink

sunshine laugh

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard