VERY!!!!

Annette wink
Boards Chief Administrator

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
well, i admit it. i was all set to say that kae wasn't really all that evil. just sometimes. then i read this and i realized i'd been fooled. [Linked Image] watch out, el...

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, I would have claimed innocence, but then I saw Paul's graemlin and I love it too much. But 60%? I'm obviously losing my edge. So to take care of that, I'm going to include a few more Lois & Lex smoochies in NWH II. There.

Kaethel evil

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kaethel:
<strong> Well, I would have claimed innocence, but then I saw Paul's graemlin and I love it too much. But 60%? I'm obviously losing my edge. So to take care of that, I'm going to include a few more Lois & Lex smoochies in NWH II. There.
Kaethel goofy

evil

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
Hm... for sheer unexpected twists, I'd say fairly evil. But a clever evil, not evil for its' own sake. Although, there are some fics that I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for, so maybe I should amend that to very evil? huh

Melisma (under her Rock, eagerly awaiting Kae's next fic, or fic part - hint hint!)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
She very evil. Nasty, mean, underhanded, cruel, ummmmm, can anyone think of anything else?

Tank (who takes no credit for Kaethel's evility, just check back on some of her other fics and you'll see what he means)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
well, i admit it. i was all set to say that kae wasn't really all that evil. just sometimes. then i read this and i realized i'd been fooled. watch out, el...
lol...I'm just the opposite... I can't blame her too much for that because I gave her the idea...

Poor Kaethel is just caught in the middle. She is the epitome of sweetness and yet people keep mistaking her for evil! WE are the ones that force her to write things we deem evil ! She is only doing it for OUR reading pleasure!

That said, I will gladly be the tie breaker b/w Kaethel and Tank wink

-Breanna

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Well, my vote for "Very Very Very Evil" has brought it back to tied. I can't believe the number of people who have been suckered into believing she is sweet and innocent. Clearly these people have not seen parts NWHII. Evil.

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard