Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: amciotola Just how EVIL is Kaethel! - 05/11/03 12:35 PM
VERY!!!!
Posted By: HatMan Re: Just how EVIL is Kaethel! - 05/11/03 01:03 PM
well, i admit it. i was all set to say that kae wasn't really all that evil. just sometimes. then i read this and i realized i'd been fooled. [Linked Image] watch out, el...

Paul
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Just how EVIL is Kaethel! - 05/11/03 01:57 PM
Well, I would have claimed innocence, but then I saw Paul's graemlin and I love it too much. But 60%? I'm obviously losing my edge. So to take care of that, I'm going to include a few more Lois & Lex smoochies in NWH II. There.

Kaethel evil
Posted By: Shadow Re: Just how EVIL is Kaethel! - 05/11/03 02:49 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kaethel:
<strong> Well, I would have claimed innocence, but then I saw Paul's graemlin and I love it too much. But 60%? I'm obviously losing my edge. So to take care of that, I'm going to include a few more Lois & Lex smoochies in NWH II. There.
Kaethel goofy

evil
Posted By: Melisma Re: Just how EVIL is Kaethel! - 05/12/03 06:07 AM
Hm... for sheer unexpected twists, I'd say fairly evil. But a clever evil, not evil for its' own sake. Although, there are some fics that I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for, so maybe I should amend that to very evil? huh

Melisma (under her Rock, eagerly awaiting Kae's next fic, or fic part - hint hint!)
Posted By: Tank Re: Just how EVIL is Kaethel! - 05/12/03 03:07 PM
She very evil. Nasty, mean, underhanded, cruel, ummmmm, can anyone think of anything else?

Tank (who takes no credit for Kaethel's evility, just check back on some of her other fics and you'll see what he means)
Posted By: Smallville Girl Re: Just how EVIL is Kaethel! - 05/12/03 03:22 PM
well, i admit it. i was all set to say that kae wasn't really all that evil. just sometimes. then i read this and i realized i'd been fooled. watch out, el...
lol...I'm just the opposite... I can't blame her too much for that because I gave her the idea...

Poor Kaethel is just caught in the middle. She is the epitome of sweetness and yet people keep mistaking her for evil! WE are the ones that force her to write things we deem evil ! She is only doing it for OUR reading pleasure!

That said, I will gladly be the tie breaker b/w Kaethel and Tank wink

-Breanna
Posted By: AnnieM Re: Just how EVIL is Kaethel! - 05/13/03 02:35 PM
Well, my vote for "Very Very Very Evil" has brought it back to tied. I can't believe the number of people who have been suckered into believing she is sweet and innocent. Clearly these people have not seen parts NWHII. Evil.

Annie
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards