Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#230978 04/26/03 08:29 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, I obviously have too much time on my hands today... wink but I'll pretend this was planned as a companion to my other poll...

New question: How old are you, in fanfic years? Me, I'm older than dirt <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#230979 04/26/03 08:31 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
ACK!

You have one year listed...and then three years...

I've been on for two!
There's no High School b/w middle and college? huh

-Breanna (who I guess is going to the underground high school)

#230980 04/26/03 08:36 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Sorry, Breanna, I was keeping that vague 'cause I didn't think I could come up with cute stuff for any more age brackets! smile Just pick whichever one's closest, or that you prefer.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#230981 04/26/03 08:37 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
great poll, pam! smile

as for voting... hmm.. i have drifted in and out a time or two, but i've been mostly consistent. i have been reading since season 3 was on the air. hmm.... no option for drifting dirt? oh well. even if i was pulled away by RL issues, i still thought of myself as a folc (and did manage to read a bit, i think), so i'm going with the dirt. laugh

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#230982 04/26/03 09:04 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Actually I realise I probably made a mistake when I answered the poll (I went for 3 years). I've been posting fanfic for 3 years, but reading and writing L&C stories for 5 years and watching the show for 7 years... So where do I fit? laugh

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#230983 04/26/03 09:18 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
It's about fanfic, K, so you might wanna go with 5... wink

PJ

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#230984 04/26/03 09:44 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's about fanfic? I thought it was just how many years you'd been in the fandom! Eeesh. It's getting late, obviously. blush

Oh, well, it was the same answer in both cases anyway, so no harm done! <G>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#230985 04/26/03 10:31 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Awww, I'm the youngest so far. blush I'm in the 'metaphorical middle school'. I was introduced to the concept of fanfic about 2 & 1/2 yrs ago and I found the L&C section on ff.net and read some of Nan and Pam's stuff. It wasn't until last March that I discovered Folcdom on the net. thumbsup Up til that point I thought I'd have to be satisfied with what I could find in amongst the disaster of grammer, typos and bad writing that describes a lot of stuff on ff.net. frown However the list and Archive came to the rescue! Just like someone else we know... laugh

Loriel

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
#230986 04/26/03 11:14 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Now I'm the youngest so far. laugh

I put 3 months, but it's actually more like 5. Well, to be really accurate, I read my very first fanfic last June, but I thought reading fanfic would ruin the show for me, so I swore it off. (Silly me, what was I *thinking*?! shock )

Then last fall I discovered FoLCdom and then got into reading and writing fanfic in December.

~Anna

#230987 04/26/03 11:58 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yikes, you expect me to remember back that far? I guessed 5 years, but for all I know it could be 7. If someone can tell me what year I got promoted to Manager and moved to the Woolwich office, then that's when I started reading fanfic <g>.

Yvonne

#230988 04/26/03 11:49 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
It's about fanfic, K, so you might wanna go with 5...
Uh oh... well then, I definitely made a mistake in answering. [g]

Kaethel smile (who knew she should have asked her question *before* she answered the poll peep )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#230989 04/27/03 06:56 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hmm, I started this poll and the age poll because I was feeling old, and come to find out... I really am old! help

Though I suppose the fact that my bedtime's now at 10pm should have clued me in by now wink

PJ

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#230990 04/28/03 05:52 AM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
I posted my first story 4 years 5 months ago, and I know I read for a least a few months before posting my own, so I answered 5 years.

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
#230991 04/28/03 06:06 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Mid-life crisis is just around the corner sad

sunshine

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard