Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
malu Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Is it just me (and/or my IPad) or every now and then the images from the boards get messed up?

Right now, as I am posting this, I see the "Lois & Clark Fanfic" image in the message icon (second option), and also I saw bigger images messing up the forum pages (placed instead of icons).

Does anyone else see something similar?

malu

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sometimes when I post (or when a thread first loads) the images get large (or balloon) for a second, then everything works and looks fine. Smilies rarely move on my Nook, though. frown

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
malu Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Here's an image of what I see:

[Linked Image]

Weird, huh? It just starts happening every now and then, and then it goes away on its own. huh

malu

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Can't say I've seen anything like that using my Nexus - but perhaps it's an iPad thing. Might be useful to hear from anyone else using one.

Virginia - I hear you on the smilies. The Nexus is the same. Very irksome! laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Kerth
Kerth
I've had that same screen on occasion on my iPhone. Usually it would occur when I was in a "slow" area where the signal strength wasn't that great. It also usually resolved itself after a few seconds. You might want to try downloading the app for Google Chrome as your browser instead of using Safari. I did that a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen that screen since.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
malu Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
And just now, after almost a day of constantly experiencing the problem, it's back to normal. Go figure. huh

malu

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard