Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: malu Message Board image problems? - 08/17/12 05:58 AM
Is it just me (and/or my IPad) or every now and then the images from the boards get messed up?

Right now, as I am posting this, I see the "Lois & Clark Fanfic" image in the message icon (second option), and also I saw bigger images messing up the forum pages (placed instead of icons).

Does anyone else see something similar?

malu
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Message Board image problems? - 08/17/12 06:24 PM
Sometimes when I post (or when a thread first loads) the images get large (or balloon) for a second, then everything works and looks fine. Smilies rarely move on my Nook, though. frown
Posted By: malu Re: Message Board image problems? - 08/17/12 09:32 PM
Here's an image of what I see:

[Linked Image]

Weird, huh? It just starts happening every now and then, and then it goes away on its own. huh

malu
Posted By: LabRat Re: Message Board image problems? - 08/18/12 06:21 AM
Can't say I've seen anything like that using my Nexus - but perhaps it's an iPad thing. Might be useful to hear from anyone else using one.

Virginia - I hear you on the smilies. The Nexus is the same. Very irksome! laugh

LabRat smile
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Message Board image problems? - 08/18/12 07:30 AM
I've had that same screen on occasion on my iPhone. Usually it would occur when I was in a "slow" area where the signal strength wasn't that great. It also usually resolved itself after a few seconds. You might want to try downloading the app for Google Chrome as your browser instead of using Safari. I did that a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen that screen since.
Posted By: malu Re: Message Board image problems? - 08/18/12 01:05 PM
And just now, after almost a day of constantly experiencing the problem, it's back to normal. Go figure. huh

malu
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards