Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Has anybody else ever seen this movie? I thought it was a nice family film. Dean Cain was really good in it, but I also enjoyed Talisa Soto, who was very beautiful, and Kristian de la Osa, the main child star of the film. I will say that it felt weird watching a movie where Dean Cain doesn't end up with the girl, though given the plot of the movie, that was the understandable way to end things.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I saw it and also thought it was a nice family film. I thought the original title was clever, with its play on words. I don't know why they changed it.

It was filmed near where I live and they had a big gala premiere when it opened here, which all the stars were supposed to attend. I went with some friends, and was disappointed that all the stars were there except Dean Cain - he was the only no-show. frown But it was still a very lovely evening and we enjoyed chatting with the cast members - who were all very friendly and accessible, eating all the fancy food they had set out, and watching a very good movie!

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Kerth
Kerth
VICKI!

I haven't seen the movie, but I'm delighted to see your name on the boards again. party

I hope everything is well with you and your family. smile

Corrina.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Thank you. Things are a little bit crazy, but God is good. smile I've missed you. It's good to be back.

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
M
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
M
I liked the movie. Good family fare.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard