Lois & Clark Forums
Has anybody else ever seen this movie? I thought it was a nice family film. Dean Cain was really good in it, but I also enjoyed Talisa Soto, who was very beautiful, and Kristian de la Osa, the main child star of the film. I will say that it felt weird watching a movie where Dean Cain doesn't end up with the girl, though given the plot of the movie, that was the understandable way to end things.
I saw it and also thought it was a nice family film. I thought the original title was clever, with its play on words. I don't know why they changed it.

It was filmed near where I live and they had a big gala premiere when it opened here, which all the stars were supposed to attend. I went with some friends, and was disappointed that all the stars were there except Dean Cain - he was the only no-show. frown But it was still a very lovely evening and we enjoyed chatting with the cast members - who were all very friendly and accessible, eating all the fancy food they had set out, and watching a very good movie!
VICKI!

I haven't seen the movie, but I'm delighted to see your name on the boards again. party

I hope everything is well with you and your family. smile

Corrina.
Thank you. Things are a little bit crazy, but God is good. smile I've missed you. It's good to be back.
I liked the movie. Good family fare.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards