Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Just saw a commercial for this on NBC and thought I would share! The article doesn't say a whole lot about Dean, but I will admit that every time I saw "Gen. Clark" I couldn't help but think they were talking about Dean. laugh

Dean Cain on Stars Earn Stripes

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
every time I saw "Gen. Clark" I couldn't help but think they were talking about Dean.
Oh oh, now you've done it. You've gone and reminded me how seriously good Dean looks in an army uniform.... drool

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by LabRat:
every time I saw "Gen. Clark" I couldn't help but think they were talking about Dean.
Oh oh, now you've done it. You've gone and reminded me how seriously good Dean looks in an army uniform.... drool

LabRat smile
Dean could wear a burlap sack and still look good. drool

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
Top Banana
Here is a youtube promo for the show. smile

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Gee, Dean only gets one line. I hope that means he's not cut from the squad in episode one. shock

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Only one line...but what a powerful line it was!

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Actually, Dean Cain got more lines (and more screen time) than any of the other participants. His was the loudly shouted "Yeah!" as the action begins (accompanied by a close-up of his face), then he has a line about how awesome (or words to that effect wink ) the military trainers are, then there's a shot of him treading water in his military gear, and finally his line about the danger factor. Of the 8 celebrities, he and the woman who said she's in awe of the military men and then said "yes, there is [crying in the military]" are the only two who had more than one line.

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard