Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mouserocks Dean Cain in new reality show - 07/20/12 10:19 PM
Just saw a commercial for this on NBC and thought I would share! The article doesn't say a whole lot about Dean, but I will admit that every time I saw "Gen. Clark" I couldn't help but think they were talking about Dean. laugh

Dean Cain on Stars Earn Stripes
Posted By: LabRat Re: Dean Cain in new reality show - 07/22/12 06:20 AM
every time I saw "Gen. Clark" I couldn't help but think they were talking about Dean.
Oh oh, now you've done it. You've gone and reminded me how seriously good Dean looks in an army uniform.... drool

LabRat smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Dean Cain in new reality show - 07/22/12 11:47 AM
Originally posted by LabRat:
every time I saw "Gen. Clark" I couldn't help but think they were talking about Dean.
Oh oh, now you've done it. You've gone and reminded me how seriously good Dean looks in an army uniform.... drool

LabRat smile
Dean could wear a burlap sack and still look good. drool
Posted By: Vicki Re: Dean Cain in new reality show - 07/27/12 04:56 AM
Here is a youtube promo for the show. smile
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Dean Cain in new reality show - 07/27/12 01:45 PM
Gee, Dean only gets one line. I hope that means he's not cut from the squad in episode one. shock
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Dean Cain in new reality show - 07/27/12 01:47 PM
Only one line...but what a powerful line it was!

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Vicki Re: Dean Cain in new reality show - 07/29/12 04:59 AM
Actually, Dean Cain got more lines (and more screen time) than any of the other participants. His was the loudly shouted "Yeah!" as the action begins (accompanied by a close-up of his face), then he has a line about how awesome (or words to that effect wink ) the military trainers are, then there's a shot of him treading water in his military gear, and finally his line about the danger factor. Of the 8 celebrities, he and the woman who said she's in awe of the military men and then said "yes, there is [crying in the military]" are the only two who had more than one line.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards