Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
I came upon the following link and figured that others might find it interesting. I'll admit to having not a clue about what Robot Chicken is or whether the article should make me excited or afraid.

So without further ado, here's \'Robot Chicken\' Guys Ready to Skewer DC Comics Superheroes for New Special .

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
OMIGOSH! OMIGOSH! OMIGOSH!

Super excited for this! Yes, it is kind of a spoof thing, but I loved the Star Wars Robot Chicken ones. (Be warned- for those of you who have not seen it, there is some adult language/content involved. But it's a riot and you can find it on youtube if you're interested. laugh I highly recommend it.)

Can't wait to see what they do for DC! Could be a lot of fun. dance

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Merriwether
Merriwether
Heh, I'm excited, but I'm a huge fan of Robot Chicken. The show basically takes my childhood and sends it on a mad demented twist. For those not familiar, this link has one of their DC hero clips.. and a funny take on Superman II.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, Karen, [Linked Image] that clip is so bad.... [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
notworthy rotflol

Oh, Karen. Totally worth it. Looks like it's gonna be a fun ride.

PS: Love Nathan Fillion still voicing the Green Lantern. Just adds that extra punch. wink

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, wow!!! Robot Chicken is the stuff of evil geniuses devil I loved the Star Wars episodes, they're so dementedly fun. I'm very, veeeery excited about these ones!!

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Thanks for sharing that link, Karen.

I must admit that it isn't my kind of humour, but at least I have learned a bit about Robot Chicken.

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard