Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Robot Chicken meets Superman - 04/26/12 07:20 PM
I came upon the following link and figured that others might find it interesting. I'll admit to having not a clue about what Robot Chicken is or whether the article should make me excited or afraid.

So without further ado, here's \'Robot Chicken\' Guys Ready to Skewer DC Comics Superheroes for New Special .

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Robot Chicken meets Superman - 04/26/12 09:30 PM
OMIGOSH! OMIGOSH! OMIGOSH!

Super excited for this! Yes, it is kind of a spoof thing, but I loved the Star Wars Robot Chicken ones. (Be warned- for those of you who have not seen it, there is some adult language/content involved. But it's a riot and you can find it on youtube if you're interested. laugh I highly recommend it.)

Can't wait to see what they do for DC! Could be a lot of fun. dance
Posted By: Karen Re: Robot Chicken meets Superman - 04/27/12 05:06 AM
Heh, I'm excited, but I'm a huge fan of Robot Chicken. The show basically takes my childhood and sends it on a mad demented twist. For those not familiar, this link has one of their DC hero clips.. and a funny take on Superman II.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Robot Chicken meets Superman - 04/27/12 08:57 AM
Oh, Karen, [Linked Image] that clip is so bad.... [Linked Image]
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Robot Chicken meets Superman - 04/27/12 11:50 AM
notworthy rotflol

Oh, Karen. Totally worth it. Looks like it's gonna be a fun ride.

PS: Love Nathan Fillion still voicing the Green Lantern. Just adds that extra punch. wink
Posted By: Olive Re: Robot Chicken meets Superman - 04/28/12 08:00 AM
Oh, wow!!! Robot Chicken is the stuff of evil geniuses devil I loved the Star Wars episodes, they're so dementedly fun. I'm very, veeeery excited about these ones!!
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Robot Chicken meets Superman - 04/28/12 08:11 AM
Thanks for sharing that link, Karen.

I must admit that it isn't my kind of humour, but at least I have learned a bit about Robot Chicken.

Joy,
Lynn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards