Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
but I'm not sure, and I don't really know where to look to find out the name of a TV guest star from 15 years ago. But I know someone here will know.

Anyway, I have a tween daughter who watches a lot of Nickelodeon shows, and I think I spotted Call-Me-Daniel. He's not really on the show much, so I'm not sure, but it looks like him. The show is called "Victorious" starring Victoria Justice. I think he's now cast as the father of teenagers...

Also, she watches Big Time Rush, and I keep thinking that Carlos looks a lot like a young Dean Cain... especially when he smiles. smile I like the show anyway (in a general sort of way) but that's just the icing on the cake.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Merriwether
Merriwether
That would be him. I usually just check IMDB. For some reason, I recall his name.. Jim Pirri . Maybe because I've seen him in a few other shows.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow. Okay, so I was right. Guess it doesn't really matter, 'cause he is an actor, but the thought of Scardino with bratty teenagers amuses me somehow smile

PJ

p.s., good thing he wasn't wearing glasses or I'd never have recognized him goofy

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Hehe - he was on NCIS too.

I was watching the first couple seasons of Jag and couldn't figure out why this guy bothered me so much. I finally IMDB'd him and it turns out he was...

ready for it?

Are you really ready?

Are you sure?

wink

Dr. Maxwell Deter

His character was fine, I guess, but annoyed me for no good reason at all wink .

Features Writer
Features Writer
Carol! I am ASHAMED of you! How could you not mention who else Jim Pirri played?!?! One word: Sergei!

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
THANK YOU!

I knew I'd seen him elsewhere but NCIS was stuck my head.

He has no coupons wink . He can't even SAY coupons!

Features Writer
Features Writer
Uh, plate? Plate, plate, plate. wink

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard