Lois & Clark Forums
but I'm not sure, and I don't really know where to look to find out the name of a TV guest star from 15 years ago. But I know someone here will know.

Anyway, I have a tween daughter who watches a lot of Nickelodeon shows, and I think I spotted Call-Me-Daniel. He's not really on the show much, so I'm not sure, but it looks like him. The show is called "Victorious" starring Victoria Justice. I think he's now cast as the father of teenagers...

Also, she watches Big Time Rush, and I keep thinking that Carlos looks a lot like a young Dean Cain... especially when he smiles. smile I like the show anyway (in a general sort of way) but that's just the icing on the cake.

PJ
That would be him. I usually just check IMDB. For some reason, I recall his name.. Jim Pirri . Maybe because I've seen him in a few other shows.
Wow. Okay, so I was right. Guess it doesn't really matter, 'cause he is an actor, but the thought of Scardino with bratty teenagers amuses me somehow smile

PJ

p.s., good thing he wasn't wearing glasses or I'd never have recognized him goofy
Hehe - he was on NCIS too.

I was watching the first couple seasons of Jag and couldn't figure out why this guy bothered me so much. I finally IMDB'd him and it turns out he was...

ready for it?

Are you really ready?

Are you sure?

wink

Dr. Maxwell Deter

His character was fine, I guess, but annoyed me for no good reason at all wink .
Carol! I am ASHAMED of you! How could you not mention who else Jim Pirri played?!?! One word: Sergei!
THANK YOU!

I knew I'd seen him elsewhere but NCIS was stuck my head.

He has no coupons wink . He can't even SAY coupons!
Uh, plate? Plate, plate, plate. wink
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards