Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
They also canceled Eli Stone and Dirty Sexy Money. Apparently those two get proper endings, with closure.

I did hear that Pushing Daisies are hoping to give the fans closure in the form of a comic book, though.

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is so not fair. I just fell in love with the first season and now I learn that there won't be much more than that. Argrr!!!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Kerth
Kerth
The 2nd season is very good so far, and it looks like it'll run to the end.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
The 2nd season is very good so far, and it looks like it'll run to the end.
I don't think so. As far as I know (unless you heard different), they've stopped production on it, so they're not filming any more episodes. That only leaves 4 or so more to air before it's gone. That's only a little more than half of the full season it should have been.

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!
Merriwether
Merriwether
That's only a little more than half of the full season it should have been.
There was actually only a 13 episode order for the series' 2nd season. They were going with the expectation that they would be picked up. Sadly, due to ratings and the writers' strike, it didn't happen.

Update!!!!! Got this from Ask Ausiello on EW:

Question: Pushing Daisies was just wonderful last week. It left me smiling until I remembered there are very few episodes left. Cheer me up with some positive scoop. -- Myra
Ausiello: This should do the trick: We're getting closure, dammit! The series finale will no longer end on a cliffhanger, as I previously reported. Through the magic of post-production, Bryan Fuller and his team managed to tack on a completely new beginning and ending to the episode. "We're doing a lot of work in post to shape it so that it is satisfying for the audience," Fuller tells me. BTW, rumor has it ABC may air Daisies' final three episodes on one night in early January. (Episode 9 airs tonight and 10 next week.)

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Columnist
Columnist
At the rate Hollywood is going we are going to see nothing but reality TV

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard