Lois & Clark Forums
ABC is canceling PD for a ratings fall...

http://tvseriesfinale.com/articles/pushing-daisies-abc-cancels-beloved-fantasy-tv-show/

James
They also canceled Eli Stone and Dirty Sexy Money. Apparently those two get proper endings, with closure.

I did hear that Pushing Daisies are hoping to give the fans closure in the form of a comic book, though.
This is so not fair. I just fell in love with the first season and now I learn that there won't be much more than that. Argrr!!!
The 2nd season is very good so far, and it looks like it'll run to the end.
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
The 2nd season is very good so far, and it looks like it'll run to the end.
I don't think so. As far as I know (unless you heard different), they've stopped production on it, so they're not filming any more episodes. That only leaves 4 or so more to air before it's gone. That's only a little more than half of the full season it should have been.
That's only a little more than half of the full season it should have been.
There was actually only a 13 episode order for the series' 2nd season. They were going with the expectation that they would be picked up. Sadly, due to ratings and the writers' strike, it didn't happen.

Update!!!!! Got this from Ask Ausiello on EW:

Question: Pushing Daisies was just wonderful last week. It left me smiling until I remembered there are very few episodes left. Cheer me up with some positive scoop. -- Myra
Ausiello: This should do the trick: We're getting closure, dammit! The series finale will no longer end on a cliffhanger, as I previously reported. Through the magic of post-production, Bryan Fuller and his team managed to tack on a completely new beginning and ending to the episode. "We're doing a lot of work in post to shape it so that it is satisfying for the audience," Fuller tells me. BTW, rumor has it ABC may air Daisies' final three episodes on one night in early January. (Episode 9 airs tonight and 10 next week.)
At the rate Hollywood is going we are going to see nothing but reality TV
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards