Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kmar Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I'm looking for anyone living in Sacramento, CA. The reason is on route 50 there should be a sign that says Ocean City, MD 3073 miles (I think that is the number of miles). I live in Ocean City, MD and at the begining of route 50 here there is a sign that says Sacramento, CA 3073 miles. Anyway I'm looking for someone to take a picture of the sign for me about Ocean City. I know strange request but heck we're all a little strange.

Blogger
Blogger
I do, although I do not recall seeing any sign like that, and I drive up 50 every day to work. Nevertheless, I will keep an eye out for it.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
kmar Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks. Someone told me there was but it could have been taken down.

kmar Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
It would be at the very beginning of the road. It runs from OC where I live to Sacramento and the sign for Sacramento here in OC is right as you get on at the very beginning. The beginning of Route 50 on the east coast is a bridge and it is over the road not to the side like the signs generally are.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't know if this is the sign you're looking for:

[Linked Image]

It's from this page .

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey! We went to the relatives for Thanksgiving and drove right by that sign. I had never noticed it before and wondered why Ocean City, MD was posted in Sacramento. So yes, it is there as of Nov. 27th and now I know why!

Anne smile1

kmar Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Yes, that is the sign I was looking for. As I said I live in Ocean City and the sign sits over the start of Route 50 here. I had been told that there was a corresponding sign there in Sacramento. I never realized there was a website about Route 50. I'll have to look at the site. Thanks.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard