Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: kmar Anyone Live In Sacramento, CA - 11/22/08 01:23 PM
I'm looking for anyone living in Sacramento, CA. The reason is on route 50 there should be a sign that says Ocean City, MD 3073 miles (I think that is the number of miles). I live in Ocean City, MD and at the begining of route 50 here there is a sign that says Sacramento, CA 3073 miles. Anyway I'm looking for someone to take a picture of the sign for me about Ocean City. I know strange request but heck we're all a little strange.
Posted By: Airlik Re: Anyone Live In Sacramento, CA - 11/30/08 11:05 AM
I do, although I do not recall seeing any sign like that, and I drive up 50 every day to work. Nevertheless, I will keep an eye out for it.
Posted By: kmar Re: Anyone Live In Sacramento, CA - 11/30/08 11:53 PM
Thanks. Someone told me there was but it could have been taken down.
Posted By: kmar Re: Anyone Live In Sacramento, CA - 11/30/08 11:55 PM
It would be at the very beginning of the road. It runs from OC where I live to Sacramento and the sign for Sacramento here in OC is right as you get on at the very beginning. The beginning of Route 50 on the east coast is a bridge and it is over the road not to the side like the signs generally are.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Anyone Live In Sacramento, CA - 12/01/08 03:44 AM
I don't know if this is the sign you're looking for:

[Linked Image]

It's from this page .
Posted By: ACdrift Re: Anyone Live In Sacramento, CA - 12/02/08 07:36 PM
Hey! We went to the relatives for Thanksgiving and drove right by that sign. I had never noticed it before and wondered why Ocean City, MD was posted in Sacramento. So yes, it is there as of Nov. 27th and now I know why!

Anne smile1
Posted By: kmar Re: Anyone Live In Sacramento, CA - 12/06/08 01:46 PM
Yes, that is the sign I was looking for. As I said I live in Ocean City and the sign sits over the start of Route 50 here. I had been told that there was a corresponding sign there in Sacramento. I never realized there was a website about Route 50. I'll have to look at the site. Thanks.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards