Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Soooo... this part is a loooot longer, I know! Hope that's okay. smile

Thanks for the comments laugh

~Nicole

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Soooo... this part is a loooot longer, I know! Hope that's okay.
You're joking right???????????????

This part was simply awesome! thumbsup I loved each and every entry and while I'm still reeling from that last scene I'm a little hopeful too.

So, these other two parts, are they long ones? 'Cause I could learn to live with that! laugh

Anxiously waiting for the next (longer wink ) post,
Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Longer is gooooood! smile

This was fabulous, Nicole. You had me riveted every step along the way. Poor Clark. Poor Lois. I *love* that she thinks she hates him but she still kisses him so passionately. And covers for him with Perry. And Lucy pointed out that Clark could have kept on lying, and chose not to, which is always a good point to make.

Oh, and all the lines about Lois never lying cracked me up goofy

So, it wasn't a proposal. It was the prelude to a proposal, Lois. At least he didn't propose first!

Where's part 4??? I wanna know what happens next...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Longer is definately good. Great part. I really hope they can work it out soon.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, this is such a great story! I just caught up with it today. Hopefully Lucy will knock some sense into them.

JD
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
WoW !!!

The longer the better smile thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Columnist
Columnist
Long is great!!!! laugh

I can´t wait for the next part, Oh God, Poor Clarkie goofy

Karla

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Just caught up with this wonderful story. thumbsup

I love it! wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow I loved this and the length of it was great! Poor Clark! I hope she forgives him soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey Nicole, you said every night right? So... where is part 4 laugh wildguy smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
blush Thank you for the replies... I was afraid it was going to be so long no one would take the time for it (I wasn't sure if entries here HAD to be short, and then the looong reads on the archive... there doesn't seem to be a hard fast rule about it though smile )

you said every night right? So... where is part 4
Okay... I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I'll get Part IV up tonight.

Again, thanks!! laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nicole, I'm sorry I haven't had time to post comments on this so far - RL is just a little busy right now. wink Visitors and lots of being out and about, plus we just acquired a new cat! laugh

Anyway, what everyone else said. goofy This is so wonderfully entertaining and humorous, and - in this latest lovely long section - sad and angsty as well as funny. Poor Clark! While I understand why Lois is mad, I really feel for him. He tried to be honest with her. He did everything he could to break it to her gently, to show her how much she means to her and to explain why he kept the secre for so long. And still she blew him off. mecry

That kiss, though... wow!! /me fans self. blush How can she not see that they're meant to be together? She definitely needs that 2x4, I think... wildguy

Looking forward to reading part 4!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Wendy:

we just acquired a new cat!
Congrats! I got a cat in January and he's the cutest and the best company! He is sitting w/ me now, as he always does when I'm on the computer... although he thinks he's a writer, he always tries to write.

Yeah, RL does take precedence over all else, huh? Thank you for the comments smile Yeah... it does seem right now that Lois needs a 2x4 (or something) wink

Features Writer
Features Writer
Arghs again! whinging

And the kiss, as a result was just... heart-breaking and sweet. Passionate and gentle. I knew the kiss so well, but he was kissing me like we'd never kissed before and he wanted to learn what it was like to kiss Lois Lane.
ARGH! why dont you just shoot me? For Lex's sake this is heart-wrentching! mecry

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
MDL:

For Lex's sake this is heart-wrentching!
So I've noticed the Lex-love in my time here and I have to ask.... why Lex... ? huh

smile Nicole

And thank you for the comments laugh

Features Writer
Features Writer
Why Lex??? What kind of question is this? laugh

I love Lex! That's why! :p

Anyone who knows MDL around the boards knows she loves Lex unconditionally. Hey wait... Why am I talking about myself in the third person? Hmmm.. I guess I need to start writing a diary as well.

MDL.

PS: I love Lex because... He is Lex. devil

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
laugh No, no.. I can definitely tell you love him unconditionally... I was just struck w/ a curiosity about why... it's just, w/ Clark around, it's hard to understand an unconditional love for anyone else wink

But, alas, I think I am starting to understand smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard