Next Thread
Print Thread
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Take a look at this article.

Who has the coolest family?

Genealogists have looked into the extended family trees of the three major presidential candidates.

Amongst Hillary Clinton's cousins: Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Celine Dion, Alanis Morissette, Jack Kerouac, and Camilla Parker-Bowles, wife of Prince Charles of England.

Barack Obama's cousins include: Brad Pitt, George W. Bush and his father, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman, James Madison, Dick Cheney, Winston Churchill, and Robert E. Lee.

Records for McCain's family aren't as complete, but they did find that he's a sixth cousin of first lady Laura Bush.

Amazing what you can find if you dig back far enough... dizzy

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
CĂ©line Dion? How'd she get in there? Bleech!

Very cool finding, though. This is almost as fun as that website I spent hours on the other night, where you can find out who donated to whose campaign. wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Features Writer
Features Writer
OK, I hate Hillary, but anyone who has CELINE DION in their family ... well, that's just badass. <gives Lara challenging look>

Between Celine and Madonna, just imagine the sing-a-longs if they had a family reunion. laugh

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Going by relatives... I'd have to vote Obama. laugh He's related to my boo (Bush laugh ) And it looks like most of his relatives have been on the political scene.

Hillary & her family could be the entertainers in the celebratory parade or something. Ha!

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard