Lois & Clark Forums
Take a look at this article.

Who has the coolest family?

Genealogists have looked into the extended family trees of the three major presidential candidates.

Amongst Hillary Clinton's cousins: Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Celine Dion, Alanis Morissette, Jack Kerouac, and Camilla Parker-Bowles, wife of Prince Charles of England.

Barack Obama's cousins include: Brad Pitt, George W. Bush and his father, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman, James Madison, Dick Cheney, Winston Churchill, and Robert E. Lee.

Records for McCain's family aren't as complete, but they did find that he's a sixth cousin of first lady Laura Bush.

Amazing what you can find if you dig back far enough... dizzy
CĂ©line Dion? How'd she get in there? Bleech!

Very cool finding, though. This is almost as fun as that website I spent hours on the other night, where you can find out who donated to whose campaign. wink
OK, I hate Hillary, but anyone who has CELINE DION in their family ... well, that's just badass. <gives Lara challenging look>

Between Celine and Madonna, just imagine the sing-a-longs if they had a family reunion. laugh
Going by relatives... I'd have to vote Obama. laugh He's related to my boo (Bush laugh ) And it looks like most of his relatives have been on the political scene.

Hillary & her family could be the entertainers in the celebratory parade or something. Ha!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards