Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey!! Sorry for the confusion about how many parts I will post... I am going to post longer parts after this, and have 5 altogether. I'll post one-a-day smile

Thank you for the comments from part one!! laugh

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
More more more I don't want to be left hanging in the balance!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part Nicole!

Lois guess as to the talk is very believable and I can't wait to see her venting to her diary once Clark has that talk with her. smile

The part with Martha was very sweet and I love the way Lois is willing to accept the way the Kent family does things without any question but still, with a nice dose of curiosity. They're just lucky she's so excited and happy that she can't concentrate on investigating. wink

Looking forward to tomorrow,
Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think it's really sweet that Lois expects a proposal... and that she plans to say yes! goofy Hope she's not too upset when (I assume) it's not a proposal at all -- Clark is clearly scared out of his mind.

Poor baby. But I have faith in you, Nicole smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Cute part. Can't wait for Lois to find out the truth.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey, all smile

Stay w/ me... the "talk" is coming up soon (Although, I get the feeling that some of you sense what it's going to be about... goofy )

Thanks for the replies... the next part is going to be a lot longer than the last two have been and I will get it out tonight laugh

~Nicole

Top Banana
Top Banana
Absolutely adoring it smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm hooked. Poor Clark. Lois is all setup for a proposal! Uh Oh things could go badly. Looking forward to more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
Great part

I am on my way to read part 3.....

karla

Features Writer
Features Writer
OOOOOoo I can't stop reading! smile1

"This is big, Lois, and please... just please promise me that you'll hear him out before you... uh, react too much,"
Tsc tsc.. the news inst good... wink

As soon as the door was shut to my apartment, he pulled me into a hug. The hug seemed... desperate. Yes, I think that is the only way to describe it.
Awww.. poor, Clark. whinging

I guess his conscience kicked him in the butt or something, because he pulled my shirt down nicely, before attending to his own.

"I'm sorry, Lois,” he said, reddening.
idiot :rolleyes:

Oh! Clark is here. Wish me luck! And wish him luck too! Poor thing's so nervous!

To think, next time I write in this I may be engaged to be married to the man I love!
Good luck, Lois. though i personally think you will have a bigger surprise.

ARGH... heading to next part, avidly.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard